Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My drug test scenario

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Walter Sobchak, Mar 23, 2006.

1. I have to give a drug test (clean) to my university by the end of April and by the end of May.

The plan: Stop smoking on April 1, take the test on the 19th. Smoke on 4/20 and for a few days, then get clean again and take the test at the end of March.

Sound good? I have to give a clean test, otherwise I'm fucked (no questions on why I have to give the test please).

Lots of water for 19 days should work, right?

2. oh, and I've read plenty about drug test, I was just going to run this by you guys and see if you see any flaws. water should work fine by itself, no?

3. I highly suggest if you are attempting to pull this off that you need to smoke rarely because if you are a heavy smoker it will take about 25-30 days to get out but if you smoke like once a week then 20 days is plenty of time... Invest in a detox drink, I am living proof that they work.

4. If you're willing to succumb to my fool proof method, its fairly easy.

What you need to do is to eat 5 - 6 small meals a day, which should keep your metabolism at a constant rate. No fats or carbs before bed as it will most likely store as fat, which means more for THC to cling on. Drink lots of water and exercise/lift wieghts to keep your metabolism high all day. And if you can get your hands on it, take Niacin right when you wake up and start excercising, making sure you don't eat at all before the workout. And lots of water!! Try to piss at least 4 times a day, i'm sure that can't be too hard.

If you do this, you have a really good chance of clearing all of the THC out of your body FAST!

5. [quote name='Walter Sobchak']I have to give a drug test (clean) to my university by the end of April and by the end of May.

The plan: Stop smoking on April 1, take the test on the 19th. Smoke on 4/20 and for a few days, then get clean again and take the test at the end of March.

Sound good? I have to give a clean test, otherwise I'm fucked (no questions on why I have to give the test please).

Lots of water for 19 days should work, right?[/quote]

that's really not neccessary, the only thing you will accomplish by drinking tons of water for weeks before the test is peeing allot. as we all know by now, THC is absorbed into fat cells, which ar then burned creating a bi-product know as cannaboids. Drinking gallons of water for weeks before the test does not flush your system of cannaboids, however if you drink water (or any fluid really) before the test you can dillute your urine (don't drink to much though, they test for that). I usually take a multi viatamin in the morning then drink two full 8 oz glasses of water before I leave for the test, then drink a monster energy drink on the way there. I also like to eat some kind of red meat around an hour before the test (helps keep your creatine level up).

you should check out the thread http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=36557 there are allot of good techniques on how to pass a dt there.

good luck with your test.

6. i have a drug test on april 5th and i smoked yesterday :( I'm done smoking til the test with water and excersice (lots of water) will I be able to passS???

7. If you want to clean out your system fast, buy cranberry pills at GNC and pop them like a maniac (~1/hour I heard works best). Water won't do it fast enough.

8. thanks for the responses guys.

9. I guess I should also mention that I smoke a lot. I mean, daily -- sometimes as many as five times a day.

cran pills seem to be on my list. lots of exercise too.

10. ya and like i wouldnt smoke every day anymore save it for weekends
    and cranberry r hella so use those

11. drikning water only works the day of the test DUH it dilutes the fuckin urine .. drinking a gallon of water for 19 days is just a bitch to do and outright dumb.. it doesnt get shit out .. its just water .. :( sigh dont people think

12. I've been preaching this for years and no one ever listens. All it does is make you very unconforatable and pee allot, and it's all for nothing.

13. Dude... new studies have shown that people get cleaner from THC a lot faster than we previously believed. Occassional smokers as fast as in 3-4 days and mid to heavy smokers only 11-14 days. This is what you need to do... get one of the HUGE monsters. Drink half of it, drink 2-3 glass of water and piss a couple of times... then drinking the other half of your monster and hold in your piss till you take the test. Then take what looks like the most diluted part of the stream for your sample...

It all depends on if you have a lab test or not, but this is what a test will look like:

-Usually five panel, sometimes they test for oxycotin too.

-The test for dilution by creatine level.

-They test for high niacin levels as detox.

- They make you wash your hands before the test, they watch you through mirrors and you can't flush or wash your hands afterwards or close the toilet lid... she then checks the temperature and seals it into a bag after initialing it.

- Searching: Worst case scenario they make you wear a gown, but usually just take off jacket, shoes and search you. They search pockets, pat you down and check your waste band, socks and hat.

Therefore substitution isn't a good idea. Usually you can mask the fact that you diluted your sample by drinking an energy drink.

Good Luck... you'll be fine.

14. I've taken allot of lab test and not once have I actually been searched, at least when I was taking one for a job. The only time I've heard of some one being searched for a test was if they were on probation.

15. Hmm.. okay on the water point. I'm not dense. :p

This is an independent test I have to take and then give the results to the university. Have to find a place to test locally.