My Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindgnome, Mar 15, 2008.

1. A very odd thing has happened to me over the past week or so, and it involves my dreams. Every night my dreams get more and more vivid, and usually consists of me doing hallucinogenic drugs or having spiritual experiences (my interpretation). One stood out, and it was weird. I was at my dads house, and it was night. He lives out in the country, so there are a lot of stars out there. Anyways, I go outside, and the stars are very vibrant colors, but none are the same color. One star stands out from all the others, it is this amazing blue, that lights up the landscape with a blue tint. I am looking at this star, and I am completely in awe, for no particular reason, I think in the dream, I was thinking we should be getting attacked by something, but we arn't (it is extremely hard to explain this feeling, its reoccurring in my life as well as my dream state). The star seems to have all the answers, everything in the universe is based around this blue star. I can't even start to explain how vivid this dream was, it was seriously like I was awake, but in a weird dimension. On Sunday I had this dream, and it was the first time I have ever had a intense feeling inside my dream state. Anyways, to the point, last night I had a dream I was with some people, and we were hanging around in a house. At this point I had taken various things, and in the dream I was dying. I end up seeing myself die, and there is a feeling in my chest that feels like it is about to burst. It is a very intense longing feeling, if you have ever felt that. As in, you long very much to do something in particular. Well in this dream, it was like all of my life, I was longing to die. It wasn't a suicidal dream, it was like we have to wait to die, and that is when we get our big present, it is the most amazing thing to ever happen in our lives.

I have since stopped using hallucinogenic drugs, to see if the dreams persist, I feel like I have reached another level. I still find it hard to explain what is happening when I dream. I didn't think about how profound they were until Wednesday, when I was at work daydreaming about dreaming.

2. i made a thread about strange dreams..

you should share some

sometimes when i study alot of math
    my dreams involve me doign things in the right order like a formula, and if i dont do things step by step then im fawked

3. I used to dream like I always did. Real bullshit dreams, like killing someone I didn't like or running from zombies. My dreams matured in a sense, when I dream, it is sort of like having a psychedelic experience. Another one a recently had was, I walked up to my friend at the mall, and we said Hi to each other. and then my friend says "I shouldn't have called Russell", I am sort of like what going on, so I ask "what do you mean?" and he says "I shouldn't have called Russell", this time he was a lot more serious, and right before my dream ended, it was like something horrible dawned on me. I really don't understand that dream, Russell is another one of my friends, and I really don't have any idea whats the meaning behind it, but my mind invented the dream, so I have to know the meaning of it.