my dogs weird :)

Discussion in 'General' started by havingfun4ever, Mar 28, 2012.

1. my dog just start rolling around in the grass where i dumpedd my bong water. i think it was ause it was cold but still.:smoke:

2. Your dog is a junkie...Sorry to break it to ya, champ.:cool:

3. Your dog probably smells like shit.

I'd have yelled that thing immediately.

Been like "Ey! You. Get the fuck out the bong water"

4. probably because of the smell or something... they think shit is like perfume

first day I had my dog, we let him out back and the first thing he did was roll in his own shit

5. Dogs are pretty dumb creatures, that is why guys like them...cause they are friendly and dumb and those two things combined can make best friends for a male.

6. [quote name='"Danceswithjuub"']Dogs are pretty dumb creatures, that is why guys like them...cause they are friendly and dumb and those two things combined can make best friends for a male.[/quote]

For real man.

I swear. 90% of the time I open my mouth I'm just calling my roommate an ugly fuckhead.

He's not an ugly fuckhead literally. But... Idk it's just like banter.

Like if we're both sitting there playing Xbox. We can not talk to each other for 20min and the first thing I'll say is "You ugly fuck"

Of course he gives me the whole "The feeling is mutual"

Fun times.

7. My dog does that all the time..but not in bong water...
    He loves rolling around on the ground for whatever reason.
    Used to be way weirder when he was younger though like not crossing diffrent types of flooring(tiles to carpet or whatever) and just generally being crazy, he's mellowed out now, kinda.

8. Better than when my dog, Yuba, found a dead seal when we lived in Crescent City, long, long ago! She happily (and thoroughly) rolled in the decaying carcase! EWWWWW!!!

I got to bathe her.

Granny

9. Lol dogs are not dumb creatures, they're quite intelligent.

They can read our body language better than we can read each others some times. It's quite neat. And my dog knows what time I walk in the door and is always waiting on me so he can bark at me.

Dogs are very cool and I fucking love mine.

I love cats too. Shit I love all animals

10. Dude bongwater is nothing. During deer season my dog drags back field stripped carcasses and lives like a filthy dog king. Twice a year when the neighbors are lambing (sheep farmer neighbors) my dog will sneak past their guard llama and bring home sheep placenta's.

11. This.

My dog is smarter than some people i know :p

12. dogs may be dumb, but not as dumb as the bitches on Maury

13. I want a dog just from reading this .. I'm Going to look around

14. Dogs roll around in interesting scents to show it to the rest of the pack

It's their way of saying "I don't know what the fuck this is but maybe someone else does"