my dog's perscription

Discussion in 'General' started by frunk, Nov 8, 2004.

1. alright well, i just looked in my medicine cabinet and found a bottle of 5mg valiums originally perscribed to my sister's dog. i looked up the imprint on rxlist.com and it said it contained 5mg of diazepam so everything seems straight. think its okay to take? if so, how many to feel pretty good?

2. your going to take dog meds hahahhahahahahahahahahah......wait im not done holding my sides...hahahhahahahha. i dont know just had to say that

3. Valium is valium...no matter who it's described for...

As for how much you't take? I wouldn't take more than 1 for starters...5 mg Diazepam is enough for a newbie...usually enough for everyone

I hand'em out quite a lot...and I've seen patients take 20-30 mg, with hardly any effect...but those are long time pill users...they can eat more valium than a horse...

Try your way up to the perfect dose..but be careful...they're addictive...

4. alright, i ended up taking half and giving half to my friend at like 6:30 and its 8:30 now and i smoked a bunch of weed and i feel mad good. that's so tight that my dog got these.

5. I've had the pleasure of having a cat on valium. the cat also had the pleasure of me being on her valium. unfortunately the cat needed the valium, i did not. there was no more to be had after that bottle of 5mgs was up. i had the displeasure of having a cat off her valium and running around everywhere. the cat had the pleasure of being unmedicated.

6. where tha fiends at!!!!!!!
    lol, im jus playin around, i would take em too but thats still pretty fiendish

7. please, its no more a fiendish action than taking triple the dosage of viccodin or painkiller when your injured and have a prescription.
    valium is valium, damn i wish MY dog had a prescription for it!

8. haha thats awesome! does anyone know how you would go about getting your pet perscriped to this stuff?

9. Dude, that's fucked up. If your pet has been prescribed them, then he/she probably needs them. That would be like you getting fucked up and needing pain killers and your parents not giving them to you so they could take them. I'm sorry, but you just don't do that shit. If you wanna abuse yours, fine. If you take someone else's that can get refills, that's shady but at least they're not deprived. But to keep an animal in pain so you can get fucked up, that's cruelty and bad ownership there.

10. droppin your dog's pills to get high...sounds like a fiendish action to me