Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dog totally knows when I'm high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Everytime I toke my dog literally guards me the entire time and just stares into my eyes.. He totalllly knows that I'm not normal hahaha

do animals actually know?

2. also dogs are actually the coolest things ever while high..

3. I think they might be able to tell that something is up, your eyes will look different, you will act different (animals can kind of sense emotion from how you act), and you will smell odd to them. I disagree with you though, cats are a far superior animal when baked.

4. Mine do, I have three and they all sit in my room while im blazing it up. They all play with me because they know I'll actually interact with them lol.

5. My big fat chubbers kitty is named Oscar, and he is the best high kitty. He is extremely friendly, purrs and talks to you and always always ALWAYS wants to cuddle. He feels like a giant plush doll that purrs.

[​IMG]

I don't have a dog but kitters are AWESOME when high.

6. Cats suck

Dogs actually appreciate your love when you're high and liked getting petted

7. I love big dogs, but I will never spend a day of my life without a cat.
    your cat looks nice and chubby, i bet he wants to be bellied :devious:

8. [​IMG]
    "Yup.....I think teh gog noez more den u noez he doez":cool: