my dog rocks the cause!!

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Dec 10, 2008.

1. LOLLERZ! aint my sidekick just "stylin'" now? lol :laughing:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :yay:
    :

2. i usually think pets dressed up in clothes are the dumbest things ever but that is truly awesome.

3. Yo quiero Mota Bell!

4 paws for the cause!

4. That is neat!

5. A rat in a potleaf jacket, what is this world coming to?

6. I agree, I don't normally find animals dressed up to be awesome.

But that dog totally fucking rocks.

I love dogs. Looks so warm in the sweater.

7. yeah..my dog gets sweaters adn jackets for the SOLE purpose of being warm when she goes for walks with me and for playing int he yard..shes a little dog, they get cold REALLY easy...its not like im dressing her in pink frilly tutus...she gets pot hoodies and leather jackets:D
    the most "paris hilton" thing shes got is a coat, its black and fuzzy trimmed...it almost matches one of mine...its her party gear
    yeah..my dog is pretty much my party mascot...almost every party ive gone to ive taken her...:p

8. I just love the way you take care of your pets.

They truly are amazing companions, aren't they?

I say you're going to be a wonderful mother. How are things going btw?

9. since i cant +rep your dog ill give it to you :)

awesome

10. actually..things are going pretty smoothly with the peanutty...hes sleeping for longer times now..hence why im here and able to actually post something:rolleyes:...he got a couple new onesies yesterday as well... today hes wearing his "watch your fuckin' mouth around the baby" one...tomorrow may be the "nice tits, can i try one" or his "all dressed up" *tuxedo print* one...

and yeah...thanks for reppin my poochy..im sure she'll appreciate it

11. I'm glad to hear things are going so much better! I was missing your posts. Getting a full night of rest must be a wonderful thing to experience again :). You never know how important it is till you miss it a few nights in a row.

May I ask, where do you find those adorable dog outfits? I've never seen anything like them. Do you order them offline?

12. i was xmas shopping and i seen it at spencer gifts...i just checked the website...not listed on there..but if youve got one near you you can check the store...
    i also do get soem offline and from petco on the occation..but you gotta love stores like spencers for the great stuff:D

13. aww thats so cute. what kind of dog is that?

14. That is so awesome! Is that a Miniature Pincher? I have one too - he also gets really cold in the winter because he is so small but he won't keep anything on...he just bites on it and tries to eat it. lol

15. You gotta find him the "B is for Bob" (Marley) onesie type deal. This girl I know had one for her kid.

16. yeah i seen it, but i had no more moneys :(
    ill get it next time tho!:p

and shes a minpin/chihuahua mix..so shes a teeny bit bigger than the both of them
    she loves her sweaters...and if she gets too warm, she takes it off herself:rolleyes:

17. :Dhaha thats fucking adoreable

18. baller status!!!

19. my dogs rocks sweaters and coats too, and only for this reason. people are always making fun of me for dressing him up, but hey his hair is thin, and he shivers on walks!

:eek: he's just a lil' guy...

20. Not trying be an ass but DOGS HAVE FUR! They can survive in the cold like wolfs.
    My dog was a stray dog and been living in the streets during winter, he survived!
    Its winter, so they have winter coat.
    so come on, don't give me that bullshit talk...

*end asshole talking*