My Dog Pwns Cats

Discussion in 'General' started by SinjinDamaja, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im in a dead sleep when all of a sudden i hear chaos on my porch, I run out there and my dog and the neighbors cat are fighting. They go from one side to the other . My dog gets in the corner and when i try to pull him off I see him grab it by the head and 3 fast loud CRACKS follow and no more movement from the once all white cat. Dont feel bad tho the neighbor has like 4 more cats. now my whole porch smell like cat shit.

2. ^^ Dude thats really fucked up. Your dog killed one of your neighbors cats ..... Who cares if they have 4 more waiting. You better be honest and tell your neighbor, the porch smelling like shit is the least of your problems.

3. My cat would have ripped your dogs eyes out and shoved them up your dogs ass.

4. I had a cat once, that rode on a dogs back (claws firmly entrenched) because the dog got close to its litter. lol, if a cat has no fear, a dog is fucked.

5. i dont think its there cats really, i talked with them awhile back and she said here brother just throws leftovers outside , so i guess its semi-stray. not like they bought it and was a house cat.
    anyways if the constant growling and barking(on sight) at them with extreme hatred didnt warn it to not try and take a shit on my porch it would be purring right now.

warnig to all cats!! dont take craps on pitt bull land

6. yeah thats called natural selecton. the cats dumb as fuck so he got killed over his stupidity. thats like a midget tryin to get in the ufc ring. just a bad idea.

and am i the only one why wishes people would quit using \"pwn\"?

7. You, sir, are definitely not alone in that.

8. thirded.

pwn needs to be pwned.

9. How would you of felt if it was your dog dead???

10. Well, as far as I understand, as long as your dog was properly controlled i.e.; leashed, or fenced into your yard, you\'re not at fault.

If your dog, however, was roaming about the neighborhood, it\'s definitely going to be something you can be held liable for.

My advice, seriously, go bury the cat somewhere in the woods far away and say nothing. I know it\'s harsh, but with the litigious society we live in, you can\'t risk having your neighbors try to sue you, or have your dog be declared a dangerous animal and euthanized.

11. Haha, my uncle has an Akita, bout 5 years old.

I go over his house a few years back and Bandit (dogs name) is the nicest dog in the world to people. But if it sees another dog he will go APE SHIT. I\'m talking every muscle in this dogs body tenses up and you can see veins and shit.

Anyways that same day there was this chihuahua in the yard next door, it starts abrking and being annoying as shit. My uncle didn\'t know a dog was outside next door, mind you, between a wooden double picket fence.

He lets bandit out, he takes one step outside, hears the chihuahua and bee-lines straight for the fence. He crashes in to the fence head first and breaks out two of the wood panels, grabs the chihuahua by the head and it was over. Was some crazy stuff man i fealt kinda bad for the lil doggy though :(

-Mark

12. Oh god, I hate that term.

Along with \"Newb\" or \"Noob\" or \"newbie\" or any variation of the \"word\"..............

13. werd?

14. Any time I hear or read about an animal getting killed like that it makes me sick, and OP I really dont think its ok to say \"Oh theyve got 4 more cats\" I doesnt matter how many animals you have, they are each special and can have individual personalites,just beucase your neigbors have more cats sure as hell doesnt mean that it doent hurt any less when you lose an animal, especially in the way you described.

15. srsly, i liek srsly

16. I live in an area with way too many stray cats, fuck them. It is horrible that it had to die violently, but neighborhood strays are normally violent, so it fuckin goes. It was probably marking it\'s territory and got checked properly for doing so. It\'s how both of those animals are programmed in their brains because of evolution, get over it. And I have a cat who I freakin adore, no dog bias here =P

17. i will pwn all of you who are against pwnage

18. That is fucked up man, you don\'t brag about that kind of shit. I\'m pretty sure my cat could kick your dogs ass, I have a serval. This thing kicks my ass on a daily basis. No joke.

19. A life was lost, I don\'t think it\'s something to celebrate no matter how small....

20. man that cat was lookin for trouble he was like

\"yo dawg whatchu lookin at son you tryin ta throw down or sum\'n?!\"

and so the dog was like nah man im just fuckin stoned lemme the fuck alone

then the cat was like \"whattt nah fuck that shit homie you cant share none of the greens?!\"

so they started fighting and since cats suck ass and everyone knows that your dog won

and afterwards he was like \"pwn n00bs all day!!11!!lawlzerskatersz!!11!one!11!1

;)

sorry guys im sooo blazed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.