My dog hates smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Aug 6, 2009.

1. weed smoke that is... Im not trying to get him high or anything like that. He like to sleep on top of my feet, or atleast just under me. But Once I start smoking, he gives this grumpy looks and migrates under the crib.

Hes a funny guy :D

Attached Files:

2. yeah i know what you mean, my guy does not like my cig smoke, but other smoke, he likey alot, lol

3. Ha. That's kind of cool. Looks like a good friend nonetheless.

4. He looks like a goofball.

5. do you smoke weed in a crib?

6. No about 20 feet away on the other side of the room is a baby crib. He likes to sleep under there, has his bones and bed under it lol :D

He'll guard my kid for me hopefully :)

7. my dog gives me dirty looks if he smells smoke. he hates that shit. my cat on the other hand embraces it..

8. Mine hates the smoke too. When I'm hitting the bong and I exhale, if it goes anywhere near her she gives me this "I'm so offended by that smell" look.

It makes me thinking of that Above the Influence commercial with the girl and her dog and the dog says "I just want my friend back" or something. It's so fucking stupid. But I'll admit it, when I'm stoned and I see it, I play for an extra long time with my dog. :laughing:

9. Exactly! Like a "Youre doing THAT shit again" look :D

10. my dog acts as a watch out whenever i smoke. if im inside shell post up at the doorway and peek around corners now and then. at the park she paces from one side to the other and will growl to let me know to put it away.

11. and like whiskey said. you gotta play with them for a little longer than usual to make up for it..

12. Oh for sure. She loves it, plus I think she loves all the attention she gets from me when I'm high.

And the long walks we go for... :D

My dog is a spoiled biotch. She even bullies me into playing with her sometimes by blocking the door when I'm trying to leave. Good thing she's only 18lbs and I can just pick her up when she's bad or annoying. :laughing:

13. i think thats why my dog likes to post up.

her thought process:
    'oh fuck yeah! he's getting stoned. let's make sure this is as chill as possible - ill keep watch for intruders! oh boy im such a good dog! im gonna get so much pets!'

14. do you two hunt chinchillas together?

15. ya I am a pet's best friend high. i always come back from their houses covered in fur because the animal is trying(successfully) to make me massage it more :D

16. We definately do.
    I was at the pet store the other day and I saw one and I started laughing so hard I had to leave. :D

Honestly, when I'm super stoned, I just put her on the leash and follow her around. It's fun, I like seeing where she'll take me. :D:D:D

17. yeah, whenever I smoke behind my bed at the window i'm on the floor and my dog Teddy will come and sit next to me while I smoke. But if I blow the smoke to close to his nose he'll sneeze and walk away for a bit, he always comes back tho :-D