My dog died today. ):

Discussion in 'General' started by Charelstoner843, Jul 24, 2012.

1. My dog died today, he was a 12 year old yorkie with a crushed esophagus. (he had one for 4 years) Well here's the story;

I was on my computer and my dog came and got me to let me know he had to go outside. I thought nothing of it even though he wasn't looking that good so I let him out. Five minutes later I go to let him in and he is laying on the ground panting with his tounge hanging out. I picked him up and brought him inside and put cold water on him. His tounge started to turn purple and he went limp but was still barley breathing. Well I started to take him to the vet and while we were in the car he took one last breath and I felt his heart beat one last time and he went limp and died with his eyes open.

I miss and loved my dog so much. ): I know i'll see him again though. Rainbow Bridge. I'm gonna re up tonight and roll it into one fat joint and smoke it in his honor.

R.I.P Rocky the yorkie

• Like Like x 3
  2. Damn man, I'm sorry. Losing a pet is hard.

3. Sorry to hear that man, losing a pet always sucks. Enjoy your joint though!:smoke:

4. Thats sad... My 14 year old black lab died a year ago, and my 12 year old yellow lab died 2 and a half weeks ago. Its very sad when it happens...

My condolences for you and your little yorki :3

5. Now nothing nips at my ankles when I walk around the house.

and to think that used to make me mad.

6. That's so messed up bro, I have a 1 year old male Yorkie and he's my pa'tna, best friend. My heart goes out to you :(

7. [quote name='"Charelstoner843"']Now nothing nips at my ankles when I walk around the house.

and to think that used to make me mad.[/quote]

Awwww mann :( sorry for your loss, my condolences go out to you.

8. that sucks. sorry for your loss.

9. I'm gonna be facing this situation soon... :(

My 9 year old min pin has diabetes and isn't doing to good. Might have like a year left...

My condelences my friend. R.I.P.

10. dude.......:( thats so fucked up........im sorry :cry:

11. Really sorry to hear that man :( Im gonna smoke up for him tonight.

12. Losing a bestfriend sucks. Good vibrations man

13. Loosing a pet is a true loss. :(
    I'm glad you were able to be there with him at the end.

14. I'm so happy for you and him that you were with him! Have lost a few along the way (humans and pets) and even had the opportunity to hold some in their last breaths. The incredible peace in their eyelids always makes me happy for the mystery that lies ahead. I hope you have a sense of peace and know it was the greatest gift that you gave him the last thing he asked for. Now enjoy that blunt and know you two can share magical space:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. i cry every time): sorry bro.

16. +Rep for your dog. Sorry man..

17. [quote name='"biglovemama"']I'm so happy for you and him that you were with him! Have lost a few along the way (humans and pets) and even had the opportunity to hold some in their last breaths. The incredible peace in their eyelids always makes me happy for the mystery that lies ahead. I hope you have a sense of peace and know it was the greatest gift that you gave him the last thing he asked for. Now enjoy that blunt and know you two can share magical space:)[/quote]

This actually brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful.

18. thanks guys, means alot

19. Sorry about your dog dude thats really rough. Rip lil fella

20. Hope you cope well man. Losing a friend is always hard.