my dinner on fire! :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by booboo, Feb 19, 2005.

1. ok just about 5 mins ago i put a slice of pizza in my toaster and i left it, i forgot about it and like 5 mins later i remeber and i look back and see the fucking pizza on fire! im like holy fuck i run up to the toaster and i dont no wat to do, im blazed as fuck so i stare at it for like 10 secs and then i think of blowing on it. so i start to blow on it and it takes me aobut 50 blows to get the fucker out and now im fucking scard to use it no. and im fucking hungry and that pizza was my dinner :(

2. hey man this aint funny im hurngry as fuck i have nothing to eat right now!

3. Mcdonalds!

4. the toaster.................revenge........muhahah..........Peace out.........Sid

5. lol mad funny

6. that's bloody hilarious. but sad.

7. haha that fucking made me laugh. I've never even heard of anyone toasting pizza, thats what microvaves and toaster ovens are for bro.

8. Oh god, I have tears. :p A few weeks ago, I put some pizza in the oven to heat up...not on a pan, just on the rack....I like it crispy. Well, anyway...I smelled it and went into the kitchen and son of a bitch, the f'in oven was on fire. The cheese had melted down or something and being the high dumbass I am, I started blowing on it and it took me forever to figure out to just throw a little water on it. Funny thing was...the pizza was still good, just a bit more crunchy than I prefer. :D

Oh great....now I'm craving pizza. The munchies have me and I really need to go to the grocery store.

9. Gah! They munchies made me eat everything in the house.. Or at least the good food.. I wish i had pizza..

10. man if u want it crispy u have to put it in the toaster.. and my microwave is broken :(

11. hahahahahahahah!

12. thats not as genius as the time that I put the pizza in the oven with the cardboard still underneath!! needless to say i only ate the cheese.

13. lol

14. i came in pished one night with one of my mates to have a few more drinks, i stuck a pizza into the oven with the plastic base still attached..........we still ate it........everything tastes fine when drunk...........lol.........Peace out.........Sid

15. LMAO!!!! I know you only ate the cheese because that's all you can scrape off of the damn cardboard. :p Been there, done that. It'll piss you off because you don't know it until it's way too late. Funny shit happens when you're stoned. The whole world should be this way 24/7...while staying away from ovens and having their pizza delivered. :p

16. Wellllllllll...the water worked...LOL! :p

*Guess I'm lucky, huh? :D

Had to edit again...What about when potatoes boil over and turkey juice get's all in the oven...what's the difference?

17. lol

18. lmfao never heard of toasting pizzas. I use microwaves.

When i do a wake and bake though. I get some cereal and i've put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the closet....

Luckily my dad saw it and put the milk in the fridge. Only a few minutes passed. Kinda funny cause my explanation was.......sleepwalking...WHOOO