Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Dime Clean or Nah?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rykung, Feb 12, 2014.

1. hey guys i just got a grinder and i decided to put a dime in one of the chambers so i could collect kief, i found the shiniest coin in my coin jar, pretty new made in 2013, i didnt wanna take any risks i wanted to make sure it was completely bacteria free, so i washed the coin in anti bacterial hand soap for about a minute, its still spotless clean before i washed it but do u guys think im good? I dont want my weed getting messed up some how if the coin still dirty. I know kind of a germ freak question but im just curious, what do you guys do?

2. Man you just ruined good weed.

3. I am confused....

4. He jermifide the weed and twisted the disconbobulators.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Everything from your dick to this dime in your grinder is covered in millions of bacteria cells. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like Like x 4
  6. #6 Ganja ☤, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Uh? Just put it in some isopropyl alcohol if you're really that worried about it. Let it sit in it for about 5 minutes.

7. man you better dunk that penny in some rubbing alcohol and blast it with a flame thrower if you actually want a chance at killing some of that pesky fuckin bacteria. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've done this with a quarter a few times, didn't wash it before hand, didn't get sick and obviously I'm still alive to be typing this post.

9. your gonna be burning it at tempertures over 500F all bacteria dies at that level

• Like Like x 1
  10. Forget the coin just use a brush, youl end up tearing the screen/wasting kief

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'd be more worried about traces of anti bacterial wash on the coin. But no, not much bacteria can live on a cold metal coin, a 2 week old half eaten sandwhich, yes.

12. I don't care how many germs are on my weed, they won't survive the lighter much less survive in the air throw water then into my lungs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Just throw away the bag man...or send it to me...