Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Dealer Lying? - Harry Jane?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganja:D, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #1 ganja:D, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I don't doubt he isn't just mistaken.  Last time he sold to me I only had like a half g, and I got so fucked (this was before school and i've smoked like a billion times), that I spent all class looking through my binder like 500 times.  So it's dank i know, but he called Harry Jane.  Anyone heard of it before?  And ya, it's medical - he gets the shit from denver. :confused_2:

2. How old are you? Just get a red card if you live in CO

3. Lol, I'm in college.  And he goes to denver, I'm in Kansas.

4. #4 LSD RaIN, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    harry jane is not a medical strain that ive ever seen.. and i live in California

5. sure it wasn't herojuana?  never heard of harry jane

flying out your way thur from cali to float the river this weekend, I don't think I'm gonna bother trying to even get bud cause it's so damn expensive for garbage weed out there, I'll just take the weekend off