Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer keeps bullshitting me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, May 21, 2011.

1. Ok so i buy from highschoolers and sadly i cant find any older connects. So yesterday i asked for a 30 bag and to meet at this school. So he goes"ill be there in 10 minutes" I wait there for like half hour with my friend, then i text him and he says 15 more minutes. We wait and i call him and im like "yo are you gunna get me the bud"and he goes"naaaaawh" and hangs up the phone, then he calls me back 10 minutes later after i went back to my house and he goes"yo are u at the school yet". WTF. Then last week he skimped me on a gram. This kid is really getting annoying. i only have 1 other dealer and hes not home alot but his bud is always great.

what should i do? I really have no choice in getting a new connect because this is who everyone gets from or from my other dealer.

2. #2 Stimulated, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ask for a big amount so u don't have to go to him often.

3. Grow some yourself? Or go headhunt a new dealer :)

4. Probably that

5. Find a new dealer.

6. Stop buying from him is right lol
    I live in a dry place so I know how hard it is but seriously, try to find a new dealer. It sucks but it's obviously gonna be worth it lol

7. The the others have said, ask for a large pickup (oz or so). While your smoking on that get out and search for a new dealer.

8. get another dealer. seriously, there's no way everyone in your town gets it from this idiot.

9. Ask friends if they know any other dealers. I would hate being fucked over like that

10. lol get off your ass and hit the streets man. go to skate parks, parks,bars,clubs,etc etc and start asking people if they know where you can get some green. trust me it will work if you ask enough people ive done this hundreds of times without getting robbed or arrested.

11. That's why I love Bc, even the high school teachers will refer you to a great dealer

12. ditch the bitch and find a new connect. it may be a pain in the ass, but it's worth it considering who you have to deal with now. good luck :smoke:

13. when i had one dealer he always shorted me the few times i bought off him
    so the last time i got a bit he handed me it and i says "thanks that makes us square"
    didnt see him again.

14. How do you know a high school weed dealer?

15. Why would you buy a big amount from some one who is skimping you/fucking with your head?

16. i think you should buy larger amounts from the one other dealer you have. even if he's not home that often, you could work out a time or start buying larger amounts from him. it's always a plus if he has great bud too

17. Buy from the other dude, but buy in weight since he isn't home often. Fuck that other kid.

18. Next time he does that, say something like "no worries, I got another guy who's free atm. I'll call him", but don't make it too obvious you're trying to rub it off on him. If he thinks that you might go to another guy, he'll worry about losing business (not that he cares too much by the sound of it). If you do choose to stop buying off this guy and he asks why, just let him know you don't wanna wait ages to get some bud when there are other dealers who get it to you faster. This way he might get his business together a bit more.