My dealer just texted me and asked if I want to "Smoke a 1/8th with him".

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Jul 28, 2011.

1. FUCK YES! heading over there now. See you all in a bit blades! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

2. kewl stauwry broski.

3. sweet. nice dealer

4. Don't you know that is code for I want to get you baked and put my pee pee in your mouth? I'm just playing have fun!!

5. Damn, jealous. Wish my dealers were that cool! Hopefully it's some DankMedical weed.. ;) Enjoy it!!

6. ...All threw his fucking zong ... Im gone!

7. Sounds excessive to me. You know he probably wants you to buy the 1/8th or half of it from him.

8. I've smoked a Half O with my dealer before, all throughout one day. We chilled and played Marvel V.S Capcom for like 24 hours lmao:smoke:

9. Should've told you you never smoke less than a quarter

10. Damn, you drove over there, smoked an 8th, came home and posted on GC, all in 33 minutes?

*sniff sniff* I smell a hoax..

11. Nah bro hes on my street, and i think it was only like 2 gs.. and it was more like 45 mins bro i had to dip

12. sniff sniff i smell blunts lol

13. Should have texted back "an*"

14. Haha alright, I'll give you that. :D

15. Haha I love those dealers. My high quality dealer always smokes you up, and he tokes you out of his Volcano so you always get super ripped before you even leave his house.:D

Unfortunately he lives across town from me and I usually end up going to my convenience dealer, who sells less potent shit and doesn't usually blaze you, but he lives like a 5 minute bike ride from my house. Also this guy is like 30 and plays CoD all day, makes you watch him make a 5.87 K/D ratio before he sells you any bud, fuck me.:smoke:

16. #18 herban, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lool that is bullshit-u go across town & stop encouraging that ass hat! Makes me sad for u is all. No one should be subjected to that. Why do some dealers think they can hold us hostage? We're the customer, rite?

17. So.. challenge him to a game and fuck him up? :smoke: And if you can't.. just say you have a PS3 and 360s are stupid :p

18. Have fun getting cut into little pieces and getting stuffed in the fridge