Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer is nice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relax2181, Nov 14, 2010.

1. i called him up he answered with in 10 min he dropped it off. i went in his car while taking my money out i dropped my phone in his back seat. he left. some how i found his number again by a freind. and called him up i told him i lost my phone in his back seat. he says he has it and he is going to drop it off. he gave it to me. Most dealers would of stole it. and that phone is expensive. and with all my hook up numbers on it.

2. good job man on finding someone like that. He obviously wants business and isn't a douche.

Whats he selling?

3. Drugs.

4. Most of my dealer friends are like that. There are a few who aren't though. I only deal with the latter when I have to.