Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer is awesome!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Aug 29, 2011.

1. It took alot of asking around, but turns out a good buddy of mine who left my HS last year to go to a prepschool deals. We played hockey since we were like 4. I got caught and can't leave the house. He totaled his car and couldn't drive, yet he biked 5 miles to my house and left the weed in a can in the bushes behind my mailbox. (I left the money in the can) He didn't charge me anything for biking it over here even though I offered and it was only an 8th. He even put in like 3.8g's. I love this guy to death.

2. You better help him out if he ever needs it man.

3. Yeah definitely.

4. Sounds like you owe a big thank you to this guy. lol thats a nice guy

5. Biked 5 miles? Damn. Well, i'll do it too if i was high and had my headphones. Just cruisin with a smile :D

6. Damn, wish it was the same for me..

7. #7 S0UR, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Rode a bike 5 miles to drop off an eigth. +1
    Didn't take extra money even though you offered him. +1
    Hooked up the sack. +1

8. Now that's what i call a dealer lol

9. Sounds like a good bud.

10. Model dealer right there

11. i almost killed my last dealer he made me walk like a hafe a mile for a gram
    gave me the gram and told me i was 2 bucks short and that i could pay him back latter so a graved the g and went home closed my room and opened the lil bag of weed and wanted to cry! 30 seed in one g!!!! i called him instantly and told him wtf did he think he was doing
    and that i couldn't believe that he would try to rip a friend off and to keep the money but forget about me paying him whatever i owed him
    got better hook ups now

12. Leave him a cookie in the can next time... Doesn't have to be a pot cookie or anything ... but i know if i was dealing and had to ride a bike to make a deal... i'd want a cookie half way through.

13. Hell yeah. I like how you left the money in the can and he put the weed in the can, haha :)
    My old dealer used to do that kind of shit all the time

14. Yeah. I owe him big time. And he would do it again.

15. i had my dealer drive to me over a nick of swag once, we ended up twisting a blunt and smoking it

16. Definitely smoke him out some time. He deserves it.

17. #17 WEED420TOKES, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Weeee

18. next time leave your pipe in there with a lighter and a sticky note atached saying "smoke a bowl man u deserve it"

19. It would be more convenient if he rolled him a j and that's cool that he did that but honestly i would to if I needed to make that money I mean it is an 8th that's good money. Rep for your dealer bro.

20. Yeah but he's not making $60 of that 8th. He's prolly only making 5-10$ cuz it goes through so many hands and everyone raises the price. He doesn't grow so it's not 100% profit.