Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer is AWESOME *PICS*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thestonednightowl, Mar 17, 2015.

1. So I buy once or twice a month because I am a very light smoker 2-3g's can last me a month and the last time I picked up from my dealer he sold me just over 2gs for £25 ($37) when normally I pay £20 ($30) for 2 gs. So I thought I would ask him whats up ? he basically told me its really hard sometimes for him to get good connections and the prices he pays have gone up so I was like "Fair enough man" and was happy enough to buy it, I have known him for ages and he always gets good stuff. I just got paid this month so decide to drop him a text and ask for 2.3gs he texts back "ok, meet at usual" so I meet him pay him the £25 (which I now assume is the standard price) then as I walk off notice the bag feels pretty full. I open it up and it smells amazing with nugs super dense and it looks like 5gs. I text him saying "DUDE! is this really 2.3gs?" he replies "Yo I stuffed the baggy fat bro". Point is my dealer is awesome :) Find a dealer you can trust guys!

Attached Files:

2. Or it is just low quality tree.

Nah its pretty good man I think its a nice indica had me in a good place :)

4. Good pickup man :). My dealer gives me little goodies every time we meet too.

5. I'm glad you're satisfied

[​IMG]

6. you know my dealer is a friend, he used to give me lots as well. But since I started growing I only use him when I run out or close......I always have something going and when i have to buy I always bring some left overs from what I grew......He really enjoys that cause all he ever gets is kush...

I dont know about you guys but I seem to get to tolerated to kush 

7. You got 3 grams of high mids. So yeah... Congrats

8. ^How did you weigh his weed?

9. Just eye balling, relax. But it's probably a pretty accurate estimate regardless.

10. Always nice to have the hookup, awhile back my dealer said you want a deal bro I'll throw you a half for 100. So at nearly 7 dollars a gram I got this quality, smell was super skunky picture don't do it justice . Was pretty satisfied. Cheers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426664222.298637.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426664282.928683.jpg

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

Dude looks awesome man! 

I got my bro to come over and asked him to bring his scales its 4.3g's so I am .1 off getting double the amount I paid for :D and it got me places ;)

12. Pics never do bud justice unless you have a nice HD camera with a macro shot.

Good pick up OP.

Being a good consistent buyer has it's rewards :) I go to my dude once a week and get some fire and he always hooks it up because I used to live with him , I work with him , and we've known each for years.

Don't listen to the people saying it's okay , you know you got a deal since he hooked you up. You're dealer obviously likes you , so keep it up!

13. Thanks man regardless of some comments I am super happy just wanted to share with you, you know?

14. Cheers man glad you think I am so awesome!!!
    Next time I will charge you extra but I promise it will be better....Not as fat but better for sure.

15. yeah i would say 3g as well. few more pickups and i can eyeball some wax :)

16. Nope. It is 4.3g's but its Pretty dense. :)

17. That's a decent deal but the bud doesn't look great, I just got some shatter recently, maybe I could eyeball that too lol

18. Yeah I got an extra gram on my last pick up

19. My buddies younger brother started dealing about 6-8 months ago and I've been picking up from him ever since.. He literally lives in the house across the street from me. It's been the best 6 months of picking up weed for me ever. Literally walk 15 feet and get hooked up with solid prices and great bud