Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"My dealer is an asshole because _______" thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LulzMaximus, Mar 9, 2011.

1. So, why is your dealer an asshole?

My dealer is an asshole because he said he would be available soon. That was 6 hours ago, and I'm still dry.

2. My dealer is an asshole because she sells me mids for dank prices. :devious:

On the bright side, she does smoke me out everytime I pick up.

3. My dealer's chill as fuck. Sparks me up, hooks it up fat, even gives me rides to places if it's on his way back to where he came from.

Oh, wrong thread.

4. My dealer is an asshole for being hot as fuck and not hooking up with me because of her lame boyfriend.

But damn, can she acquire the fire! I can see all you little people down there haha
    Typing and chatting and smoking lol. I just ate almost 62 ounces of generic chocolate pudding, and I feel like I'm gonna pop im so high and full of sugar and pudding.

Whew.

5. Ahahahahahahaha!! You're beautiful. Life is beautiful.

Hear that, everyone? LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

And y'all are beautiful too. ^.^

6. I bought from this one chick who was a 7.5 or 8 once. She hooked it up FAT AS FUCK! It was like 3g of fire for 20 bucks.

Can't bang her because she's lesbo, and don't buy from her often because she's way the fuck away.

7. dude for a straight month my dealer told me he would have my O. So id text him, every single day. And every day he said he have it the next day. Eventually he says he has my O in so i organize a ride. then I text him to see if hes ready for me, then he texts me, I don't have it. That happened a couple of times. Then he has my O so i go to pick it up. i walk in and he says he only has 7 gs, I look and its nasty ass shwagg. stems and seeds all over. charges me 40,
    this shit i have been dealing with for a long long while. last time i bought a "half" of swagg that weighed out to 8.7gs.

8. my dealers not an asshole because i go to the dispensary :smoke:

9. Oh okay, surreeeeee.

The dispensary employee's are assholes too :p

10. Y'all are pretty damn beautiful right about now too.
    Kinda glad I can't see you because....seeing an army of stoners all completely faded at the same time.

That would be like, Disturbed meets Cypress Hill, with all the faceless people, and pot.
    Staring at legions of stoners like, in a huge field, would be intense.

WE ARE THE BONG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

We will never surrender to you evil motherf...Wait, did you say bong?

YES. WHY? YOU DOWN?

Am I down? Is Captain Jean Luc Fucking Picard down, you say?!

WE DO.

QUIET, I'M NOT DONE!

ABSOMARIJFUCKINGLUTELY!!! Ensign, bring us around to 4 mark 20.

Its time for first encounter of the BONG.

The spark of the lighter used by the Captains, respectively Command Red and Sickly Green Bics, created the Big Bang and the world was born.

11. My old one was an asshole because when I asked to come around, he said OK. Then I get there and text him, and he goes...

"Sorry bro just left, be back in a few hrz"

STUPID FUCKING IGNORANT FUCK. YOU JUST TOLD ME YOU WERE SWEET FOR ME TO COME OVER. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST GO OUT WHEN YOU TOLD ME I CAN COME OVER AND GET SOME BUD.

12. My dealer is an asshole because a blow job only gets me a 5 trunk.

13. My dealer is an asshole because he's in jail,

14. Because his fire dropped to $250 an O even for only one.

Now I don't feel it is worth as much, :confused:

Come on, why did you post this in seasoned? Buy in quantity, don't use a middle man. Be a man. :smoke:

15. i don't use a middle man

16. [quote name='akaSmalls']My dealer is an asshole because she sells me mids for dank prices. :devious:

On the bright side, she does smoke me out everytime I pick up.[/QUOTE\

damn, I dont think I would tolerate that... especially if your livin in Cali.

17. Wow, you must be really fucking high right now. :smoke:

18. My dispensary hooks it up fatter and gives me free food+drinks+a joint every visit.

Oh, wrong thread.

19. My dealer isn't really an asshole. He's one of my friends. Me and all my buddies call him a redheaded fuck. lol. But... I guess you could say he is an asshole because he tends to take too many xanax on the weekends...

20. Not here to argue. LOL

I highly doubt your dispensary will throw in an extra 2g's or so, though. I mean, not with the prices they charge.

Congrats though, dude. Enjoy that. :smoke: