Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer ignored me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrandTheftA, Oct 15, 2018.

1. A couple months ago My dealer ignored me twice in row (On Snapchat she viewed the messages but never replied and the tries were two weeks apart) I think she was just dry or busy because she was moving around that time. I decided to take a tolerance break but its lasted longer than I wanted but I'm ready to buy again and don't have any where else to buy it . I'm not sure how to go about asking her again. I'm worried its been too long or she stopped selling all together or she doesn't like me. I know Im probably being over dramtic and anxiety is getting the best of me but Id appreciate any advice

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd say give it another shot. Money is money. Forget about the BFF part, If a dealer isn't looking to make money, then they have a problem.

Also, I'm not sure how much you normally buy, but you might spark their interest a little more if you buy a little bit more. Also, it should save you some money as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's time to find a new dealer.

When I used to buy on the street, the dealer would hit me up everytime they got a new batch.
    Find one of those people.

What quanitites are you buying?

4. I always tell my boys to do the the weirdos and freaky types last

after all they have issues that ultimately cost the dealer money ie ....time

that way the guy can deal with the weirdos whatever they like

shooting the muther is ok...is no great loss

or better charge him to fuk and back

you don't like the Russian method of business...

tip her well!

good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think you missed the point

6. Whoosh

7. What was the point? You need some weed but are afraid to call your connection, your only connection. Until you get the courage to ask for what you want you're not getting any. Like TayeMega said, buy larger quantities, if you're buying a gram or two it's not worth the risk for you or your connection.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I usually buy an 1/8th or 1/4th

9. Find a new dealer.

At least you're not buying grams.

10. If ya do hook up I’d buy more if their flakes

11. Can you afford to buy more? Call them up, say you're over your break, and are they still interested in helping you out. Then you can find out if they are still doing it, and then you can ask how much you can get for $50 or whatever you were charged for qtr. Like add $10-20 more on and say would you get a better deal for X amount?