Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer got so f*ckin lucky...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, Jun 30, 2011.

1. My dealer gave me a call last night to explain something that happened. I can't believe it worked out like this.

First of all, my dealer is the type to carry about an ounce of bud for six or seven different strains, rather than only having a couple with him but having a ton of those two or so. He almost never carries them all with him unless someone wants to buy some of each. Most of the time, a buyer calls him, asks what strains he has, and tells him what he wants. If my dealer has to drive to make a sale, he usually only carries with him what he is going to sell, and maybe a little more in case the buyer wants extra at the last minute.

Apparently, my dealer had some sort of deal that involved him driving an hour or so away. I don't really know the exact details, but it was apparently going to be a big sale so he had a large mason jar with about four ounces of dank in it stored in his back pack. He had three more ounces of dro in baggies that he kept in a lock box under his seat.

Anyway, long story short, he was pulled over on the way to the sale location. As you could probably guess, the cop suspected he had drugs with him, but only because my dealer was antsy. The cop searched his car and first found the lockbox with the dro in it.

The cop asked if he had anymore weed in his car. Before my dealer could answer, the cop happened to get a call on his radio; a request for backup. He ceased questioning my dealer and arrested him, without finding the dank in his backpack. My dealer spent three nights in prison, and his car got impounded and later picked up by my secondary dealer (who had never previously been charged for possession/sale of drugs). Somehow the backpack remained in the car, unchecked, with the jar full of dank still in it...

My dealer was able to get out of jail so quickly and without a noticeable tick on his record because his distributor (the guy who sells him weed to sell to people) called a lawyer and was able to support the notion that my dealer's weed was medical (which it was).

My dealer and I don't speak much besides to make sales, but we are on good terms and hang out from time to time. However, every time he gives me a random call, I usually expect to hear some bizarre or otherwise crazy story.

2. that is pretty lucky, however i'd probably avoid going to that guy for a little while in case he's being watched lol

3. That's good that he was able to get out but does he need to go to court or anything?

4. Yeah, he told me to only buy from the secondary dealer for now, but would sell to me if, for whatever reason, that dealer was dry (which never happens).

5. cops miss a lot. when my buddies got arrested a couple weeks ago, the cops found like 5 baggies of with tiny amounts of shake left (police report had under 2 grams) then when we go to pick up the vehicle i find a quarter in a sweatshirt and a grinder with two pill bottles with shake in em in the center counsol.

the canines got them, but not as bad as they could have!

6. I'm not sure, he didn't go into that much detail.

7. Yeh it is very likely he is being watched, but DAM he got real lucky :D

8. Yeah, he told me he had a big-ass blunt when he returned home with some of the dank, both to celebrate and to calm the fuck down :p

9. Sound's good ;) nice sig. :D

10. Thanks man ;)