Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer got busted last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iz88, Jan 19, 2010.

1. So, I've been on a tbreak since early november, and have been looking forward to picking up a half oz of dank when I came off it last week (that's the only reason I've lasted so long). I live in school town, so I've just kinda been waiting for my dealer to get back so I could buy this half.
    We were texting back and forth yesterday, and I was pretty much just sitting around waiting for the hookup. 8 hours later, I txted my guy, just a little "what's up" txt.

his reply was, "It's not going to happen, stop texting please don't take it personally". And I knew cops to be in the area, I was like holy cow, I hope they don't use the cell phone to take other people out, cause I got some glass in my room, and a dried up plant in the trashcan.

As it turns out, there were k-9 units running all around the apartment complex, and my dealers are gonna be out of commission for a while. Still waiting for the official story, but it doesn't look good. I never did pick up that half ounce, but my buddy and I did find an eighth elsewhere.

Anybody else have a dealer got busted story? Please share

2. yea ours got busted on hollowsween, lol our friend gave him 120$ for an ounce of high mids and he got busted going through a cop checkpoint...had to get bailed out lol

he never paid him back either :mad:

but man typing this was hard

3. my guy originally wanted me to pay $200 up front for a half oz, and his guy was going through another guy and I don't know my guy's guy, or my guy's guy's guy, so I was like no. So I'm pretty sure everyone was fronting the weed til I paid my guy, and now nobody's getting paid for it. so that sucks, but not for me so much.

4. That sucks dude, I've had a few dealers that have gone "underground" and I guess got rid of their phones, moved and started fresh, but never knew of one getting busted.

One sketchy time as I was walking to my dealer's house at night there was some kind of vehicle with flashing blue lights near his house. Turns out it was just an ambulance and the paramedics taking his neighbour to hospital. Sketchy shit though :p

5. Yeah, my buddy was selling cocaine hardcore for 6 months straight. His house got raided shortly after. Turned out some of our close friends were the people who tricked.

6. Ya we had an awesome dealer really nice family. The mom and dad sold and the kid who was around 13 would help. Sooo nice they didn't deserve a bust they'd even cook us food lol.

Well this fatass football player from my old high school bought off him and got caught took a deal to nark and go free. They raided this family now all of them are doin 5 years the kid got 1 fucked up huh?

7. "A friend of mine" had become the main dealer on campus due to a few busts earlier on in the year. He got busted in April and the campus literally went into a frenzy. At least 10 people were waiting to buy when it happened and they all got freaked out thinking the cops would check the phone of the dealer and go through looking to bust them for possession. This led to most of the people smoking everything they had in one sitting that day leaving the campus extraordinarily dry. So dry in fact that there was hardly any weed for the campus-wide end of year party.

Nobody trusted anybody who wasn't a close friend for a while because everyone knew the dealer had been brought down by a criminal informant lurking amongst the students. Every unknown face was considered a potential narc for quite some time. Since then only regs have been available on campus and at a high premium.

8. Big time dealer in my area got marked so he quit. Went from making a few grand a week to working a normal job with low pay. All because of highschool hotboys spreading his name and number around.

9. This is why my dealer only discusses dealing in person. No texts or calls asking for a certain amount or anything. Just a simple "hey dude, are you home can I come chill for a while", and I know whether or not I can go to his place to get a hook up.

10. I feel so sketchy texting my dealer but its whatever

11. [quote name='"Zr-01stamg"']Ya we had an awesome dealer really nice family. The mom and dad sold and the kid who was around 13 would help. Sooo nice they didn't deserve a bust they'd even cook us food lol.

Well this fatass football player from my old high school bought off him and got caught took a deal to nark and go free. They raided this family now all of them are doin 5 years the kid got 1 fucked up huh?[/quote]

Hopefully the snitch got beat down

12. [quote name='"GrassCatcher"']I feel so sketchy texting my dealer but its whatever[/quote]

Same with me bro. It's just so convinent

13. my friend is from school from a long time he was having dealing and it was happy to buy but then one day he take to get cannabis and we told a neighbour if he wanted to smoke with us and he ran away and said he is calling the police and my friend from a long ago was arrested and his recieve 10 years prison and now everybody is scared

14. yeah my buddy was at a train station and cops came up to him and said some bullshit story and that they needed to search him (breaking and entering matching your description) anyway they found a half ounce and was like thats fine not really worried about that then they found the other 7.5 ounces (had a HP) and my mate said yea thats perso i smoke 5 ounces a day lol fucking funny cunt. Anyway yeah he got done and they seized all his cash and bank funds.

15. [quote name='"MohamzaAlfariqi"']my friend is from school from a long time he was having dealing and it was happy to buy but then one day he take to get cannabis and we told a neighbour if he wanted to smoke with us and he ran away and said he is calling the police and my friend from a long ago was arrested and his recieve 10 years prison and now everybody is scared[/quote]

This story. Although about bad in way good. Teach lesson use long time

16. nobody ever checks the fucking dates... and did no one notice the "tbreak since november" part?

17. who cares, he said share a story lol

18. One day in the summer me and my friend rolled down to our dealers house and there was a cop in his driveway and we were like aww shit and it turns out that somebody robbed a house and left a bag of stolen shit on his driveway :D