Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my dealer doesn't smoke..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Indiana Jones, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I find that a little strange, I think I've heard someone mention someone they knew like that. If you're moving weight I would say it would be a challenge to smoke enough that really effects your profit. New bags come in all the time.

2. My dad's in prison right now with a lot of people convicted for drug charges. He even told me that 99% of the dealers he met didn't do their own product. Big time dealers are usually only in it for the money

3. yeah... my dealer is a methadone addict but doesn't smoke any of his weed. i love the guy, never dry haha.

4. Why not smoke if you sell?...

not sure if srs.

To maximize profits bro, in the famous words of antonio montana, well actually that blonde broad that he ends up f*cking, rule number 2, never get high on your own supply.