My damn cat ran away...

Discussion in 'Pets' started by jizzledfreq, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Ok? You seem like the only one that's been hurt by it. Posts been up for a month and you are the only one to take issue with it.

2. No one goes on the fuckin pets section, it's all good. Despicable way to look at animals.

3. Now if that were true, there wouldn't be any threads or replies in this section.

And I'd love to hear your conclusion on how my view on animal life is "despicable."

4. cats just come and go my cat just leaves for weeks at a time we have been told she has 4 homes that feed her so maybe the cat is scoping better homes for food thats what my cat did

5. I'd assume that's what's going on. A few weeks ago I heard a meowing outside at night, I went to investigate it and saw an orange cat just like him, albeit much thinner poking around. I was coming up behind him, but before I had a chance to call him and get his attention, the snow crunched under my feet, spooked the shit out of him, and he went flying off the property like a bat out of hell.

It's a small town so I don' think he's too far.

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol i wouldnt worry maybe leave some good chicken out the cat will run back my cat will always be around if we got meat cooking

7. Coyote got him......

8. Oh hey there jizzledfreq, your cats probably wrapped up in some ol puss. Fighting off every other male trying to bone down on that alley cat in the wee hours. Hence the meowing and scratching your hearing, hell be back to feed and nap soon enough.