My dad, weed, and alabama

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Forbidden Fruit, Apr 2, 2002.

1. My mother left my father when i was only 8....so....after 12 years i go see my father. I knew my father smoked weed. So, naturly the best thing to do was smoke a joint with the man. I hardly know my father, but the weed brought us together. So, one day im with my father and his truck breaks down....he has to brake down the whole moter to fix the carborator. This takes him 3 hours to do on the side of a road. So, im standing there thinking "fuck, i need a joint" so...my father gets the carborater rebuild and the truck begins to run again and says "son, im sorry but i gotta have a joint...." i say "ok" and my dad is sitting in the truck with me rolling a joint....i say to him "dad i hear that you can roll a joint while driving" and he says "yeah i can but i really dont feel like it...i havent did it in a while" so...right when he finishes that a cop drives by. Then my father says "i think im gonna roll a joint while driving" THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. thanks for reading it guys.

2. Roll Tide to you, from the Heart of Dixie!

3. About a week ago I was at Wal-Mart and wanted a joint for the ride back home. I had none but did have several roaches in the truck so I went into Wal-mart and bought some papers. I started to roll a joint from the roaches when the WM security car started to approach me. I started up my truck and got onto US19 where I finished rolling her up. It was wild!