Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dad trying weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by POWiz, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Ok so my parents caught me smoking about a year ago, my dad seemed to get caught by it and he started to actually like it I think. He now told me he wanted to try it someday, Im really willing to pass the joint to him I just dont know how to! Hopefully you guys come up with some good idea so we can both get high by the first time.. Peace :)

2. Walk into his room while chiefing on a fat blunt, without speaking and blow a milky cloud of smoke in his face then say "Hit this"

3. it up to you man you can bong it , joint it, blunt it , edibles like brownies,firecracker, and or cookies

4. just ask him if he is down when u know your mom will be gone for a night or for like 5+ hours.

5. im surprised your dad is so chill about weed considering hes never tried it

6. make sure you dont just give him any old shit you want his first time to be special, give him blueberry guaranteed to put a smile on any first timers face.

7. Smoke him out man! But only a little at first just br careful.

8. Smoke him out!

9. Just walk past him with a joint and ask him if he's getting on it?

10. [quote name='"smokinbuyer"']Walk into his room while chiefing on a fat blunt, without speaking and blow a milky cloud of smoke in his face then say "Hit this"[/quote]

This.

11. Lol dude, I think I just might! Got some watermelon blunts, gonna make a fatty :D

12. [quote name='"POWiz"']

Lol dude, I think I just might! Got some watermelon blunts, gonna make a fatty :D[/quote]

Don't. If your mom is against it she will be mad that you burned in the house. Especially if you have siblings or visitors often. And she will be able to smell it. Hell, unless your dad lets you burn in the house he would probably get mad too.

I'd just wait until your mom goes out to dinner with hee friends, then while your dad is cooking dinner be like "hey, I knew you said you'd like to try it, and since mom won't be home till late I figured this would be a good time to let you hit the bowl."

Or take him fishing if that's something you both do.

13. ^^ This. Choose a good moment and ask him. Don't walk in with something as he may be not be up for it and could possibly get angry about it if he is already in a bad mood

Gooduck! :smoke:

14. If his mom has any problems with it, just repeat the same to her, but with a bigger cloud of smoke while shes yelling.

15. It's the weekend. Is he watching a sporting event? Pop a couple brews, get half way through them and say "You know what would make this even better?" and take out a small joint, or pipe. (the more extreme bongs and such can be intimidating- so keep it simple the first time.)

Afterwards, bring out some munchies, and have a lovely bonding experience! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

16. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']It's the weekend. Is he watching a sporting event? Pop a couple brews, get half way through them and say "You know what would make this even better?" and take out a small joint, or pipe. (the more extreme bongs and such can be intimidating- so keep it simple the first time.)

Afterwards, bring out some munchies, and have a lovely bonding experience! :smoke:

Granny :wave:[/quote]

Wouldn't mixing alcohol and cannabis for the first time be a little too much?

17. Give him some edibles, he wont know how to smoke yet I know when I first started it took me a couple trys to get high because I didnt know how to smoke correctly and besides old people like edibles better

18. Edibles for a first time? His dad will probably melt into the couch haha. I reckon as someone above said, when you and your dad are alone, watching the game, or fishing ect, just be cool about it and offer him, he should be excited not mad, he said he wanted to try it. The bonding that goes on when you spark up with your dad the first time is awesome, just awesome dude.

Edit: mixing it with alcohol only gets bad when you're wasted and then hit it, if they're just chilling having a few beers a joint won't make it result in a spewathon.

19. I totally agree man, everytime my girlfirneds dad has a couple of beer's he's always down for smoking a joint or "doint" as he calls it when's wasted...:hello:

20. Shove a Marinol suppository up his ass, and when he wakes up and is freaked out, say to him "You'll thank me later."