My dad jacks off to my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheBigPicture, Jul 30, 2013.

1. agreed....before he makes a move on your woman

2. #142 STIGGY, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Pictures or she didn't happen
    we like squirters

3. Or more seriously, film it and confront him with the video.  That would probably be embarrassing enough to make him stop.

4. Excellent thread bro. I especially like the detail about the lube sound...schloop schloop schloop. Truly repulsive.

5. Maybe your dad is so old hes like meantally retarded from aging or maybe when he was younger he was taught that his behavior is ookay. And the last thing witch im pretty sure no son wants to find out about their dad, but he may be that molester you're hearing about on the news. I feel bad for ya

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. How could you hear the "schlicking" sound of the lube when you and your girlfriend were probably making "schlicking" sounds yourself?

If you're not a troll, your dad is a peeping tom/possible serial rapist-murderer.

7. OMFG "Schlicking" LOLOL. That's fucking brain scaring. I'd damn near kill myselt if i heard a schlooping sound coming from my father's room while i was having sexual intercourse with my gf.

8. any pics of this guys gf

9. i bet my dad does the dame damn thing .. ha smh

Ya, talk about about a boner killer.

11. If you're not trolling god damn that's some creepy shit man. 

12. ha ha ha...... what the fuck did i just read

13. #153 Mr Unknown, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Soo howd this end up going?

14. Let him join once

15. Sex with your Dad?  Not in my fantasy.  He's 94.

16. Why not join him  :yummy:

17. Yea you should get him a hooker

18. Fuck that man. Fuck that.  Your gf could get him arrested for a long fucking time.  Tell him he needs to calm down, and yes you need to NOT have that girl stay over in those conditions man!

19. Thanks for all the help guys. I never co fronted him, but when me and my gf got home from our trip he flipped out on me asking where the fuck I was and yelling at me because I haven't cleaned up an oil spot in the garage. I told him to fuck off and I was moving. I have a friend who moved out of his house on Wednesday and me, my gf, and one of my other friends moved in on thursday. The new place is great. Sorry to make you all wait, I've just been busy moving and stuff. I know its probably disappointing knowing that I didn't confront him about it :( so sorry guys