my dad is bongtarded

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoctorReefer, Aug 5, 2012.

1. #1 DoctorReefer, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    so lately ive stopped trying to hide my marijuana habits from my parents my mom hates it but my dad doesn't care cause he smokes to. well, he saw my bong other night as i was getting ready to finish off my stash. He was really interested in my bong and i told him i'd share with him so he could use it but i legit only had enough to get one person high so there wasn't a point in smoking with him unless he was gonna be able to throw down a little. He didn't have any weed but he did have some hash and boy did that do the trick, got us both pretty stoned.
    but back to the point of this thread, u c since my dads been smoking all his life i figured he had been around a bong before and knew how to use it. well, I took my hit and passed it to him and he had no idea what the fuck he was doing. he was completely unfamiliar with the concept of a slide and he was putting his finger over one of the indents where the ice notches are cause he thought it was the carb. He also tried to put his mouth around the bong at first lol. he never really got the hang of it even with my help but he'll get it eventually. there's plenty of weed yet to smoked with him.

just felt like sharin mah story :smoke:

2. lucky guy lol. All shall learn eventually. At least u get the opportunity to teach him/share this with him.

3. 'bongtarded' is my new favourite word.

4. My friend held my bong with his fingers in the ice pitches too. and we were sitting on my deck that had no pool, over rocks... thought this dude was gonna drop it

5. My friend's mom is the same way.. been smoking for forty years, used to sell hash and was a hippie, but if you hand her a bong someone else has to light it for her and pull the carb.

6. hahaha i lost it at "Tried to put his lips around the bong"

I've smoked with a lot of people for the first time and ive seen that at least 4x and it will never get old!

I am jealous however, i wish i could smoke with my dad but he gets drug tested.... Stay high :smoke:

7. bongtarded, holy fuck my man. you just invented a great word i think. never heard that used before, good work brah

brb, getting bongtarded

8. Fuck.. Lets get bongtarded as hell in here

:bongin:

9. I'm bongtarded as shit

10. Lol my dad knows how to use it, but he has smoked cigs for forty years and has ABSOLUTELY no lung capacity. Soo I milk it for him and he clears it. Team effort.

11. I bet your dad is a better roller than you though...

12. ^ probably true...that's what they always did back then I assume.

13. I came into this thread because of the title......I was not disappointed. Bongtarded is now in my vocab!

14. My uncle is a similar case. He only rolls jays without filter tip/filter, he probably wouldn't be able to hit a bong either. But their generation didn't smoke bongs like ours does.

15. My father smokes more weed than me(and obviously has for Much longer) but he had no idea what my bucket(grav) was. And Is/was really unfamiliar with weed terms/slang, info etc but i'll be damned if he doesn't roll the best joints. Seems like the older guys have a tried and true routine/smoking method and some just stick to and perfect to that.

16. Thats awesome tbh

I've smoked tons of joints with my dad but never bong. He's old fashioned and wouldn't try it anyway =P

My mom has tried it before, and she did some of the same things your dad did. Ice pinch for carb, mouth over the bong,etc.

Consider it a good moment, not many people can say they smoked with their parents. I remember the first time smoking with both parents, but not my brothers or sister. Weird =l

17. My dad tokes and he would probably try a bong lol. I think he already knows how to use one but I guess Ill see when I get one eventually. Hes used my MFLB a few times before lol.

18. I wish I smoked with my dad :(

19. Older stoners roll the best joints for sure. When did bongs start coming around? Out of curiosity.

20. my dad started shaking and even crying a little when he found out I smoked, like he just learned Im doing crack or something, stop complaining. (this was yesterday btw, I plan on saying something along the lines of micheal phelps does it and he has the most olympic medals ever!)