My custom fathead setup

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ParadiseCity, May 19, 2010.

1. #1 ParadiseCity, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    Whats up all. I used to me a member back in the day and I just recently got a custom piece from fathead, and I was so impressed that I had to post pictures. This tube and ash catcher have been through a lot, and did not start out custom, but were customized when they were being repaired. Without further ado, here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This tube has far surpassed my expectations. There is just the right amount of drag with the ash catcher. The original price was 70 for the tube and 60 for the ashcatcher, but a little more money has been spent since then, and the original tube did not have the worked disk. I wanted a crown mouthpiece matching the bowl, but now it cannot be added without cracking the glass.

And I just picked up that carbon filter and love it. Its branded RooR but i'm pretty sure it's a fake. It does keep the ash catcher much cleaner and I have not noticed any thc loss.

Here's a link to the whole gallery: http://s513.photobucket.com/albums/t332/bachoian/fathead tube/

Thanks for looking, hit me up with questions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. uh..... ew..

fucking classy tube... the chick on that stemless is very unique

great price too