My current story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MRDRAGEN, Sep 26, 2010.

1. ok so well what is going on right now is we just hotboxed my friends van with good weed and a lot of it 11G yaahhh ok so well maybe 15 it was half an oz but we hotboxed his van with thte pipe mr dragen im doin this now high and im typing fast but we also had a cat in the car and we wondering if it got high has anyone tried this i mean the cat looked high but idk. could this work i mean its a small cat and idk but maybe it did tell me ok so thats about it im super blazed on dro right now with a bong and a pipe called mr dragen and we are spray painting an xbox controller its gonna be a awesone adaveture haahahaahah:smoke::hello::eek:

2. well firstly DONT spray paint your controller are you crazy lol, and secondly yeah you can get the cat even higher if you blow smoke directly to its mouth :smoke:

3. how big was the cat?

4. Cats baked but i promise some assholes gonna report this thread for animal abuse so delete it GOGOGO

5. that entire paragraph had one period....

6. I was thinking the same thing.

OP needs a grammar doctor.

7. the cat is extremely small and baked but its not animal abuse it is bein real sweet

8. I want to see that controller when it's done... lol.

9. mrdragen lol... anybody else think a half ounce is alot to smoke in one van out of a pipe/bong where your gonna be packin 3p bowls?

10. I love awesone adavetures, bro :bongin:

11. It sounds like you were SMOKING SOME DRO OUTTA HIS DRO BONG WITH HIS DRO LIGHTER AND HIS VAN OF DRO DID I MENTION HE HAD A HALF OUNCE OF DRO DUDE WELL YEAH WE HAD A HALF OUNCE OF DRO AND WE WERE ALL DRO'D OUT AND DRO'IN IT UP THEN I LOOKED AT MY CAT AND IT SMELLED LIKE DRO AND THE DRO WE HAD WAS ALL GONE BECAUSE IT MUST HAVE ATE ALL THE DRO