My Current Grow, with pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yourreality23, May 30, 2008.

1. 39 days from seed, Bagseed.
    Any comments, questions, concerns or kudos...definitely welcome.

Attached Files:

2. looks real nice man... they seem to be doing well so far. what kinda o flight do you have them under?
    and incase you weren't already aware they seem to be indica.

3. Thanks Redbull. Yea, that's what I was thinking, got one little shorty shrub that's sitting low & bushy. Switching to 12/12 in prolly about 10 days. Keep ya fingers crossed & pray for the ladies.

I have 4--42W & 4--26W CFL's. Also 2--70W HPS lamps. In the process of building a bigger, better, more incognito cubbie hole. Soon as that's done the babes are going on 12/12.

I'll try to get some pics tonight or something of the box & the indo!!

Outdo is going in the ground in like 2 weeks.

4. Nice start m8 defo indica hope you get a few ladies m8 all the best Budbhoy

5. lookin good. what ya using for nutes

6. wow mine are 30 days in and there only 2 inches tall....i just dont have a green thumb

7. Thanks for the kudos. Right now I have them on Peters Vegetable Fertilizer, like 35-10-6. Today will be their last day on that style nutes. Switch'em to 12/12 on Sat. & then hit'em with the 8-20-12. Hoping for the best. C'mon ladies show me them hairs.

I'll get more pics tonight, camera has been DOA for a bit.

I'm glad I expanded my box, them SOB's are getting big. I've already LST'd twice & topped once. If the heat don't get'em, I'm lookin for a big time harvest.