My current affairs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Skoolie, May 5, 2016.

1. #1 Skoolie, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg just wanting to show off what I'm currently working with. Don't really keep up with a journal, but need too. As I don't know have ages on my plants right now. I have one feminized og kush from Dinafem and a auto flowering sonic bloom from dr krippling.
    The sonic bloom is well into flowering and I'm veg the OG until I harvest the sonic bloom. Both have been feed with the fox farm basic trio.

I also have a monster cropped clone outside that I took, no idea how it's going to turn out.

Comments advice questions? Novice grower here still still if you notice anything, please let me know.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. amazing what you new cats are doing with cfls!
    mofukkin amazing!

• Like Like x 4
  3. How many watts altogether? Do you know how many lumens? Looks like you had to get creative. I know what that's like. I was unemployed during my first grow. Respect.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Looking pretty damn good!

• Like Like x 2
  5. If you could I would put as many yellow orange lights on the flowering plant as possible. Keep the white lights on the veggers. It looks great man. I wouldn't worry too much.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Maybe move the lights around a bit if you can. I dont have many good plugins at my house so i understand that...

• Like Like x 2
  7. in case you aint made one yet if you wire a dimmer switch for a light into your fan you can have crazy variation or even just wire the dimmer into a lead cord

8. CFL's are great. With one 150 watt HPS you can grow 2-4 plants start to finish. I start everything with t5s and CFLS.

• Like Like x 1
  9. How many watts total? Nice set up tho mate

• Like Like x 2
  10. 258 watts at 2700k on the flowering plantwith fluorescent tubes with 17w at 4200k and 20w at 5700k, total of about 19600 lumens

The og has 132 watts at 6500k and 69 watts at 2700k, total of 16000 lumens This is just because I do not currently have any more light bulbs and don't feel like investing money in more super bright light bulbs that can use around the house when I finally upgrade my lights.

And I feel ya on the unemployed thing, I'm actually currently on medical leave from work and don't have funds for a hps/mh light yet. That upgrade should be coming soon though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I did move some of the single bulbs up some on my flowering plant. I know the middle of my sonic bloom isn't getting optimal light but this should help alil

Attached Files:

12. Yeah I feel you there. Plus medicine is so expensive. I think with my HPS and two 100 watt cfls i'm pushng close to 20000 lumens. I've read optimal is between 7 and 10 thousand. Don't quote me on that.

13. #13 Skoolie, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Update. Doing some training on the oh Kush that is still in veg. Sonic bloom has another week maybe. About a week into flush. Outdoor plant will be coming inside when sonic loses his rings. Outdoor plant is already flowering due to limited sunlight where it's been. Of Kush will be flowering then as well.

A couple pics of a side project I have going. Have some jars in the pc. Last a couple times have been total loses due to contams.

Attached Files: