My CRAZY out of town adventure LONG

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Psyents, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Me an a friend of mine were really bored one night so we decided to go to Missoula at 8:00 Pm (2 hour drive) he goes to his place leaving me at mine to grab some supplies. I get a text from my friend informing me that he is gonna bring two other people along. I get in the car and say hello to both of these new people, giving them "bro"shakes n' shit.
    We then left my home to start our venture when one kid (we will call him Guccis) starts rambling about how expensive his shoes are. "My kicks are 400 dollars" "i got these before they came out" shit like that. Then the other guy I met pulls out a machete (im guessing for self defense) and starts showing it to me (were both in the back seat). Guccis hears us talking about the machete and FREEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKSSS the fuck out. He starts saying that this guy sitting next to me is gonna kill him for his shit pair of shoes. After 15 minutes of Guccis yelling an threatening him the guy finally says fuck it and ditches out. After the guy left we left town, we had some hash for the trip so we started. Guccis starts getting paranoid about Highway patrol pulling us over at night. Every 5 minutes he would ask us if the weed was hidden in a good spot. My friend an me started getting really annoyed with him ALWAYS talking about cops. We get a flat tire an pull into a bar to get some help. Guccis goes in the bar and gets this old drunk gentleman to help us. it took 45 minutes to get a tire changed. He then asked if we would like a couple of drinks. We say yes an the guy goes in can comes out with 3 jack an cokes. we started talking a little bit when out of nowhere Guccis started asking about this guys family, asking if he has a daughter, the old man being drunk replied yes. Guccis started asking if he could hook up with this guys daughter. The old man tells him to fuck off or he would get his ass kicked. Heeding his warning we left. More time passes by and we arrive at the college in Missoula. We didn't know anybody and didn't have a place to stay so we went the stoop outside of one of the college dorms and started talking to people. We met probably the most shot out college kid ever. Every one called him "shards" He was a drug dealer and sold ALL kinds of drugs. He informs us of this and we quickly began to talk about what we wanted. My friend and Guccis are really big into uppers Besides weed (I dont fux with shit like that)
    My friend and guccis later procured and 8 ball of coke....this is where it goes bad..
    We go to this dealers dorm room an chill there an wait for the coke. As soon ans shards entered the room Guccis asks my friend for some, to witch my friend replied yes. After an hour of nothing but coke blowing between them they get tired and want to sleep. Guccis he had been up for 3 days before the trip high on coke and I guess he didn't wanna stop now. So he walked around campus all night bothering people for money so he could buy some coke.

I wake up in the morning only to hear my friend an Guccis arguing over how much coke they can have together. he didn't chip in any money so my friend dictated how much Guccis could have. This pissed Guccis off to a point where he stole coke from my friend AND the dealer he got it from an runs out the dorm room with 1 graham of blow. This didn't piss shards off to much so he let it go. Guccis later came back an said sorry to us....10 minutes later he asks "can I have a bump". We kicked him out. An hour he later comes back and asks for more coke. He does this about 6 times in a period of about 3 hours. All the while Shards, my friend an me are smoking an playing Call of Duty MW2. Night rolls around an we decided to let Guccis in to go to sleep. The first thing he says to us when he gets in the door is "can I have a bump of coke before I go to sleep?" We than kicked him out again, not giving a shit where he goes he starts knocking on other dorm rooms and asking people if he could have money so he could buy a tooth brush.
    I wake up again to him knocking oin the door asking us to let him. We let him in and told him "were going home and were leaving you here" This pissed him off , he started yelling and making a commotion. Other people in their rooms can hear him. He yells at my friend saying he isn't leaving with out him. He followed us to our car me an my friend got in the car all while trying to keep Guccis from getting in. We tried to drive off but Guccis got in the way so we hit him, pretty bad to. We drive off with an ounce of DANK and smoked on the way. Later we heard we was arrested an escaped an went back to the place where he got arrested and was arrested again

I was also told that he was given a SHIT load of Kratum and still stayed up some how

...cocaines a hellofa' drug.:p

2. cocaines for pussys who arent satisfied with the allmighty herb

3. Even if a dude is sketch and an ass leaving them 2 hours from home is pretty sketch in itself.

I mean kid sounds like he has a problem with drugs. Probably shouldn't be rolling with kids like that.

Not to be rude and crude, but what's the deal with rolling with strangers? were these friends of your friend?

Either way if someone I gave a ride 2 hours to was tweaked out or whatever I'd do my best to at least get them back to their hometown ...

4. Guccis was a friend of a friend, and I didnt know him until the night we left. Trust me if you saw the way he was acting you would wanna leave him to. Ive never seen some one strung out on coke....

5. Gotcha. Good lesson learned on going on adventures with friends of friends. Sometimes it works out but when it doesn't it REALLY doesn't... :)

Sounds like a messed up night. I've seen some people fucked up, but running around knocking on random dorm rooms begging for money, etc etc? wild times...