Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Crazy Morning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by andyboy420, Nov 26, 2010.

1. So last night I smoked a couple bong loads outside. I guess I just had a "stoner moment" but I accidentally left my ounce and a half of weed on the patio table outside. My brother gets up super early to go to work so he went outside to smoke a cigarette and found it. I'm still asleep and he decides to just put it on the kitchen counter. When my mom woke up she saw it and took it. When I woke up this morning, I turned my room upside down looking for that weed. When I go out to smoke a cigarette, I came back in to find my weed laying in my chair. A few minutes later my mom walks in and said please don't leave your stash outside. She's pretty cool about it but my brother isn't at all.

2. Why is he not cool with weed?

3. If that was me I would never see that weed agian

4. Your brother's okay with smoking cigarettes but not weed? Can you say hypocrite?

5. #5 SsmokeWeed, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
    Take a moment and pray to whatever god you believe in and thank him/her for how fucking lucky you got. That would be a serious reality check for me, I'd never leave shit anywhere ever after an event like that.

I've figured it out with dumbshits...It's all up to whats 'legal' and 'illegal'. My mom drinks til she pisses her liver (not really) and scolds me for smoking weed. She claims, it's "legal" for her to drink but it's illegal to smoke a plant that comes out of the ground.

Shit's ridiculous.

6. He smokes ciggarettes but hes not cool with weed? Dumbass.