Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My concentrate smells/tastes like rubber??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jamesdabsalot, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. So I got some shatter today and it’s looks real nice it’s got a clear amber color and is always stable immediately, but it’s taste and smells like rubber or chemically. So Should I be worried for my health like is this going to kill me or something? Cause I have never had shatter that looks like this to have these weird characteristics, any advice or help would be super appreciated.

2. Uhh don't smoke that. Did you get it from a reputable person?

3. What brand....whats strain is it from.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. I wouldn’t say reputable, no. But I’m kinda sitting here thinking fuck cause I bought 3 grams.

5. I didn’t get a name of it as I’m not living in a strictly legal state.

6. Yeah. I think you're probably screwed, lol. Unless you wanted to buy some test kit for it.

7. Have u tried it?

8. Yes it tastes exactly like it smells.

9. Before harvest probably wasnt flush correctly or at all,,probably sulfur,,take alcohol and 2 pennies along with ur product..if its sulfur solution should be blue on suface as it had been removed..evaporate product and should be dank..IF ITS SULFUR! idk if it removes more than that tho.

• Like Like x 1
  10. alright, sorry what do you mean by evaporate it?

11. Just let the alcohol have tim to evaluate,,just like water does,,,turn to vaper in the air,,,just lay it out on parchment paper flip after awhile then dab! Idk if u can do it different or not..hell this is prolly some what boot leg way lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. So let me so if I got the process right : I put the two pennies and alcohol in a glass together and then I just drop the wax in? Wouldn’t the wax like mix with the water or something? Serious question cause I have no idea I’ve never tried anything like this. Then I take it out and lay it on parchment paper?

13. Sounds like you got the ole ass wax. Probobly in a condom in a dudes ass at one point.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yeah ive seen alot of guys online with same issue and have seen it talked about n done the process

15. Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Did it leave a whitish residue on the apparatus or in your mouth at all?

17. Bummer. I'd make Brass Hash caps with it.

18. If you suspect pine resin you can dissolve some in isopropyl alcohol and apparently it won’t dissolve the resin

• Like Like x 1
  19. What’s that?