my college's new president is named dr. mary jane.... seriously

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spivey, Mar 11, 2010.

1. #1 Spivey, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    yea, i just heard the news and got pretty excited lol

i go to florida atlantic university btw

edit - just found this on our website:

"Mary Jane Saunders, Ph.D.
    Dr. Mary Jane Saunders has been provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Cleveland State University, which is currently serving more than 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Dr. Saunders joined Cleveland State University in 2003 as director of the Biomedical Health Institute and a professor in the department of biological, geological and environmental sciences. She was founding dean of the College of Science, CSU’s second largest college. She was named interim provost in 2006 and provost in 2007. Prior to arriving at CSU, Dr. Saunders was a program officer and deputy division director at the National Science Foundation, director of the Institute of Biomolecular Science at the University of South Florida and an assistant professor in the botany department at Louisiana State University. Dr. Saunders received her Ph.D. in botany from the University of Massachusetts in 1982, and she did postdoctoral work at the University of Georgia from 1982 to 1983." <--oh hey there

2. Is she hot?

3. Smokin'

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frd53vbCHLg]YouTube - Lame Joke Drums - Rimshot (For use in forums)[/ame]

5. As your advisor, aka random stranger on the internet, I recommend you have sex with that woman immediately.

6. I shall take your advice. First, however, I must master the art of seducing the 50 year old president of one's college

7. It's called GHB....the "seducing" recipe for devils.

8. This is her. Lol.

[​IMG]

9. nopeskies lol no way

i'll stick with my mari jane :)