My collection, micro, tubes, and accessories.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by weshowly, Nov 28, 2011.

1. All of those are super ill. I myself love that hash oil piece.

2. Good collection you got going on there.

3. #23 weshowly, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    thanks guys!

4. Word. I don't always like toro stuff but I dig their micros and that thing is fucking sick. Milk as soon as you can! Congrats on the purchase

5. Damn that micro 7/13 is sooooo sick, I've never seen one of those before. Milk?

6. Milk will be coming soon, tomorrow night most likely :)

thanks guys

7. #28 weshowly, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    Sorry guys, uploading a quick milk right now, and I'm editing all the footage i have for a better vid too.

EDIT: Here it is, quick milk shot.

8. And here is an edited vid with more. Sorry, I haven't edited a video in years and it was my first time using Adobe Premiere.

9. Ah that thing is awesome. How tall is it? I love compact tubes like that

10. A teaser picture from Big Pizzle of my Siegel piece he is currently forming. Left dome by Phil Siegel, right is my Jester dome.

[​IMG]

11. thanks, Pizzle said it has one of six pantinas he plans to put on it, I cant wait to see the final product.

And heres the (soon to be) newest member of my toro family
    [​IMG]

I just have to pay $100 more and shes all mine,

12. Finally got to pick it up...

ForumRunner_20120229_224858.png

This picture does do it jusice, ill have more soon though.

13. damn, you need to come back and update, i've been slackin on glass threads i guess.
    i just realized who you are and i know you've got some nice shit that's not posted

14. Last but not least... my tube that should have been, Jack Hanshaw reef bottom mini tube. He accidently dropped this one while packing it up to send it, so I've been waiting for the boss to finish a custom he's making for me.

It should be another reef bottom with dot stacking and some glow, its starting to sound like its gonna be done some time this week, I'll have pictures once I get it in

15. I really like that Phil Siegel claw! And everything else you posted... haha you have a killer family, keep it up.