My Collection (Lots of Pics!)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by captaincheez, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Ok, so here's my collection. I have a couple more pieces I'll upload at a later time, but here we go:

[​IMG]

Here's my pipes, the one on the left is slimer (like from ghostbusters). He's got green swirly liquid that you can put in the freezer. Also glows under a blacklight. The top two are new and are as of yet unnamed. The one on the bottom is my travel pipe. The right one is the 'lil shroom.

[​IMG]

This is Posideon. The white dots glow green in the dark, or under a blacklight.

[​IMG]

This guy doesn't have a name yet.

[​IMG]

Yes, that is a double bubbler. His name is VTO: Vertical Take Off.

[​IMG]

This little guy we usually just call the dragon. The bowl is in his back and you toke via the tail.

[​IMG]

this is my steamroller. Unnamed, as of yet.

[​IMG]

This guy is Diesel.

[​IMG]

This is Fish. Fish is awesome.

[​IMG]

This is my first ever glass piece. I always just called it the original piece.

[​IMG]

This mofo is Ron. Yes, that Ron. Ron holds a half ounce. With room to spare.

[​IMG]

And this is Calypso. Recently broke at the center but I can fix it with epoxy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are my blunt ashtrays.

[​IMG]

And this is my incense holder, and a couple random dudes rocking out.

So yeah, that's my collection. What do you think? :D

2. man that carved pipe is sick man. def needs a name. +rep

3. wow you got a good collection there buddy. i like your style, i really likd the fish tho.

4. random thats jimi hendrix dude he's fuckin epic

5. my glass joint

Attached Files:

6. nice fuckin shit bro, i especially like VTO, looks sorta like a monster

7. im jealous

8. [​IMG]

My fav and prob one of the tightest bubblers ive ever seen
    +rep for this one

9. yo i know you! i smoked weed out of that bong with you at Umass dartmouth

10. same. this literally made my jaw drop

11. NO WAY i have that same ash tray on my desk right now lol, I got it from a store called spencers where did you get urs?

12. sick pics and from boston area too wordd

13. im 100% jealous of VTO where can i get one exactly like tat and how much that guy drop you might i ask ?

14. I want that double bubbler, looks beastly i gotta +rep that as well.

15. The sitting rasta dude was by far one of my favorites. Just seems like one of those pieces that will strike up MANY conversations while your token off it. Awesome collection bro :bongin:

16. there is no way that bowl holds a half o..i gotta see a pic of that if it can..

17. well it is sized next to a standard bic. i know it sounds like its hard to believe, but it is plausible

18. i know it's fucking huge! i just want to see a pic, i'm willing to say i'm wrong if he can post it lol

19. i resized it on my comp so its actual size with my lighter, and i just held up a half i have next to the bowl. i think if it were all ground up, it could be done.

20. That would be impossible, since I didn't have that with me when I was at umass dartmouth...