My Closet grow - KC36 & 1x UNKNOWN

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by technoir1982, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Hi there fellow cultivators! I have just started growing my KC36 seeds, and also one unknown variety. I'm growing them inside a closet which is approx. 4ft high and 1.5ft wide.

I have a single flourescent tube lighting the closet.

The unknown strain (the largest in the photo) has been sat on my windowledge for about 2 weeks from germination, and now i've moved it to inside the closet, where it is doing very well indeed. The other 3 seedlings (KC36) are doing ok, but the stems are really tall and not very stable - is this normal?

It seems like the unknown variety is sprouting it's leaves quite close together and is quite squat, but the others seem to be reaching up and up and up!

The closet get 24hrs light and i leave the door open for at least 5hrs each day for ventilation. I hav not used any nutes yet, as they dont require them.

Can anyone give me any advice on growing KC36 please?

Many thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. i dont know about the strain but u need way more light
    there stems are streching for light & will get weak & fall over & die
    any way u need more light

3. one floro tube is NOT going to be enough light. if i were u, i would go to walmart and buy 200 watts worth of CFL's i went with five 42w bulbs. your plants will start growing MUCH faster and healthier. and, each bulb will only run u about $7.00 so its very cost efficient. you dont even NEED to buy housings for them, becaus most people will have lamps around their house that they can spare (the CFLs will screw into any regualr lamp)

hope thats of some help. the $35.00 for lights will be WELLLLL worth it