Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Chronic Prices

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankdude420, Jan 27, 2009.

1. #1 dankdude420, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Are killing me. I can get Dank at 350 a zip but i only have one dude that can hook up the chronic. He gets K2, White Widow, Blueberry, and all those good names. Anyway hes got some blueberry thats suppose to be around 19% thc even though i dont really think you can tell the % of thc in the bud, he says all organic and its suppose to be the best bud hes gotten. the problem its 140 a quarter and he wont sell any more than that bulk, ive been trying for MONTHS to get the number of his dude but its not coming anytime soon i believe. Why is it so hard to find real chronic for normal prices...i have a feeling you all in canada and california dont have any problem with that though, im about to go get it so ill post some pics later tonight if i can find my macro lens

2. If it's legit blueberry I'd pay up to that price for it, no more though. You're lucky you have a guy that has dank though man, some people on GC can't get hook ups for anything more than mids at best. Can't wait to see your pics.

3. It's all about who you know, a couple of years I was paying quite a bit for some dank ass nugs now after moving up the chain I get danker buds for less you just got to socialize with the right people and get them to introduce you to their supply.

4. Its legit all day, i get from this guy every now and then and its always flame. I dont think this dude messes with mids.

5. Yep. I rarely ever buy it anymore but when I do I often get prices none of you would believe. The stuff costs very little to grow; most of the high prices are reflections of the fact that it is illegal. If it were legalized you'd be buying the very best for $100 an oz or so.

6. I hope it was worth the price
    Another Va smoker
    Cheers to that