My Chemdog Romance

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by theright2smoke, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Anyone have any info/opinion on this strain? Had a friend bring me a clone(seen here)haven't ever grown one of these, or smoked any for that matter! Any comments are appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Grew it 2 cycles, couldn't bring her back from reveg the 2nd time. It is the stuff of legends.

It grows like a typical sativa. A bit lanky and an easy strain to grow. Lst is recommended for best yield and she's a heavy producer.
    With good lighting or outdoors she'll produce solid dense fragrantly sweet flowers. Flower time is 8 - 9 weeks.
    The buzz is definitely sativa dominate and souring, and will last about 45min to an hour. Even when I harvested at around 50% amber trichs, still rushy.
    Because I live where clones and seeds are easy to come by, I would opt for better genetics, but all in all, a keeper from which many fine strains have come from.

3. it's an indica dominant, not sativa.

it STINKS in flower, and is super potent..

if it's a real chemdog D clone you'll like it a lot.. it's very hard to come by.

4. Thanks for the comments, Yeah as far as I know it's "true" chemdog, buddy I got it from has been growing indoors for a while & I asked if he had anything good that grows well outdoors & he brought me the clone, I wanted/want a "blue dream" I looove that bud its the perfect medical strain. for me anyway.....so thanks again & more comments are welcome

5. #5 DankSeeker, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    I should have stated that I had a sativa dom pheno. and that most are indica dom. Mine had 2 - 3 " nodes and thinner sativa leaves, but the buds swelled like indica as was the yield.
    Although mine came from a collective, doesn't mean it was gospel, ao when I got the clone and realized it displayed sativa characteristics, I did some research and found some sativa dominate clones around.
    Who knows, maybe it was back crossing, though I seem to recall something about 1 of the last seeds from that famous bag was this pheno and has sparked the indica/sativa debate.

6. #6 theright2smoke, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LST? if u don't mind.

7. I've got 2 Blue Dream in flower now. Check it out:http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/800140-my-garden.html

8. Low stress training or you can top her down. Methods to form a more horizonal canopy for flower.

9. #9 DankSeeker, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    This was the chemdog clone the day I got her. You can see the stretch in her and that was thoughout her life. The leaves favored the indica in her, but alot about her was sativa. She was a bit nute deficient when I got her, but recovered well. Sorry no pics of her last run.[​IMG]

10. chemdog got its name because chemcal fertilizers are required if the strain is to reveal its finest qualities and tastes. Organic grows of chemdog are disapointing with regaurds to taste and hybrid vigor.

11. ^^ false..

Chemdawg 101 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

12. Great info!, keep it coming...thanks a lot

13. #13 DankSeeker, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011

Yep, came across this same read right after I realized what I had was suppose to display Indica dominate traits. Even to the high.
    Think it may have been a femmed backcross or what?

14. #14 clodhopper, Apr 27, 2011
    hmmm, well i was repeating an article i readin weed world magazine a few years ago. Thats the extent of my knowledge.

15. #15 theright2smoke, Apr 27, 2011
    4-27-11 looks ok yeah?

Attached Files:

16. #16 theright2smoke, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Opinions welcome/wanted

17. Healthy new growth. Looks good.

18. Shes looking great, & yes I will be moving her outta this little pot real soon

Attached Files:

19. Happy & healthy

Attached Files:

20. I got a blueberry chemdog mix... put me on my ass and tasted like fruit!