My Celebration Pipe (Opal)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Jamethus, Mar 6, 2011.

1. I just bought this baby for $65. I changed my dispensary and they were offering little $10 pipes, I just asked if I could have the $10 off of one these bad boys. The dude said yes. I was so happy. I bought a quarter to come home a celebrate. I picked "opal", because that white is something I've never really seen on a pipe before.

They are amazing. No carb and ridiculously smooth hits. Incredibly easy to clean as nothing sticks to the lavastone and res just wipes right off of the bowl. Really just a great pipe.

Enjoy, GC! :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. That is so wicked! That looks like something the Flintstones would smoke out of. lol

3. Bumping for interest in what people think of Celebration Pipes.

4. What dispensary in the springs? and do they have the platinum and gold ones? do u no of a shop in the springs that carries them

5. I got it at Cannibacare in the Springs. They are the only place I have ever seen them at.

6. i like the way it looks and imma only use it for special occasions(theres a holiday usually once a month haha) and i seen various reviews that say its easy to clean, has an amazing titanium screen, hits good, and it seems everyone that has owned one, it is their favorite piece :smoke: thats y i need two :smoke: how do u clean it? the website sells a special cleaner called "Kleen Green Gold"

7. To be honest, I rarely use the shit. It is a nice pipe but I feel like I need to keep it clean and that's time consuming. I usually just use a pipe cleaner in the stem (all rock) and wipe down the bowl with a paper towel. Be SURE to use hemp wick and not a bic lighter. It is necessary for the taste, absolutely necessary.

8. +rep thats for the info bro