My cathartic prepared statement for a weed DUI

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shattascam, Jun 6, 2021.

1. I had a stammer/ stutter until I was in high school it toned back, had to go to speech therapy when I was like 6 or 7. My first name is Edwin so until middle school I was Mr Ed the stuttering horse. Through middle school I was still picked on about my stammer I was short late growth spurt. Had my clothes thrown in the mud and pants pulled down in front of the entire class. Last year in middle school I had heart surgery. Didn't go back to school until high school. By that time everyone forgot to pick on me hell everyone forgot me I was a loner. Fast forward when I was 18 my brother got into a fight or got his ass beat and put in the hospital, I beat dude to death regret that every day but it is what it is. Did ten years for voluntary manslaughter believe you me your life isn't near as bad as you make it seem. In prison I met a dude who's parents owned a foreclosure clean up and preservation company. after being out for 3 days with my family or the ones who were still alive most who I hadn't seen in quit some time I moved across the state to work for his parents. After 3 years of that I started my own company doing the same thing. Bruh life is what you make it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #22 shattascam, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    I still get shit from people because they don't like my baby face or they perceive me to be weak, or maybe they're just jealous of me. I just quit a job because i was getting abuse for no fucking reason, i don't climb up a fucking 30 foot ladder with 60 lbs of shingle on my back to get to the top and have some dickhead scream abuse at me absolutely unprovoked just because he's a bully. I'm not gonna be bullied at 27. I wanted to fucking kill him dude. So basically i just avoid those situations, even if it's a job. And smoke weed. A lot of weed. As often as i can really. To see through the bullshit and try to still see love and beauty in an ugly world bro.

Then again, walking away from a fight automatically makes me a pussy, or so is the popular opinion. That's really just it i guess, when it comes down to the come down, bitches ain't into guys who don't stand up for themselves. If my desire for dick in vagina puts me in prison and then i can't get vagina anyway it's hard to say what the best thing is.

Lemme put it this way, as a late bloomer i'm still going through a gauntlet i should have passed through a long time ago. I'm closer to 21 than 27. The advantage is that there's still time to have a lot of fun and be wild and crazy. The disadvantage is that i'm still learning a lot of hard lessons in real time. Self awareness is the only thing that can really save you. And you're the only person that can save you. And no one gives a shit about u so don't give a shit about what anyone thinks. This is the shit i have picked up on thus far in life

3. well it sounds like you need to take some mma classes or something and start choking mfers out. chokem out go do your little 48hrs and be done with it bet they wont do it again most bullies are pussies especially grown men.

*disclaimer i do not condone violence this was a joke

• Like Like x 2
  4. or was it....? lol

it's the dark side of the force, i wish shit could be hunky dory but it can't...that's fantasy shit.

and ya he and pretty much everyone else who's ever tried to be threatening to me was actually a pussy. confronted said dude after his barrage of verbal shit, asked if he had an issue with me, he says no he'll let me know if he has an issue with me. ooooooh so now i gotta be worried about when said dude has an issue with me. he was probably 28-30

5. #25 Possuum, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    awesome! hey man, a lot of young lasses are into having their "anus bleached" (or used to be athing... idk anymore) i've only heard about it and i can imagine why one might want to do that - a girl has gotta work. my point? if a gurL is having her anus bleached she's definitely a 50/50 shot for moving in for the close for some fornicaticion lol.

cheers and bust a mutha up if he fucks with ya.

edit: as for the judge and court i've got no good advice. idk... i dont like 'em.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. yea they're just individuals who like power n control, fuck da police, etc etc etc lolol

anal bleaching, ya, dats pretty hot, but theres not a red blooded male alive who doesnt think girls asses are hot anyways so it all works out lol. im def an ass man. ass ass ass.

just gotta get there...i'm getting closer i can feel it. that electric buzz crackling over the skin. listen to your gut, it;s usually not wrong

• Like Like x 1
  7. This thinking has to change, take what you want! Fucking take it!
    Confidence breeds confidence! If you don't have any, then fake it, till you make it.

Walk this planet as if you own it

• Like Like x 2
  8. shoulda said, the wise man knows that there is no such thing as luck lol

9. just dont try to "own the judge" or she will fuck you up! ha! a mofo goes to court he best be on his best behavior because a judge cares not who he fucks up. being in court is a time when you want to be the smallest dude in the room being contrite, apologetic, repentant and such. the only "winning" in court is to walk out free ha! they'll take payments for fines lol. fuckers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. its all about the money, honey. lol. has nothing to do with the fact that there was absolutlely no one on the road at fucking five in the morning when i was out, thus and so my crime endangered no one. yet i might be out a grand just because i smoked like a quarter gram then drove to fucking mickey ds to get a coffee. thats why i wrote this, just so i can scream into the void so i dont have to put my foot in my mouth when i'm on trial

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. it's good therapy and will save yo ass in court. you'll maybe let us know how it all goes.

the law is by design binary and "the court" has very little wiggle room. ime bracing up against a judge, who on their very best day can still be an ass, is like going up against a honey badger - it wont end well for ya.

have a good 'un.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I don't mean to be the wtf did I just read guy, but you know..

13. I'm wondering the same thing. Kids not going to last long in the real world.

14. With dating apps it’s easy to get pussy. Hell anywhere in the world it’s easy now….. might not be the pussy you WANT…. But it will get you by (like riding a moped )

as far as court… what did the officer pull you over for? Is he certified in weed pull overs/ under the influence determinations?

Good luck in court. Lawyer up.