Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my cat sniffed it out.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fernyp, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Do cats have better smelling capabilities like dogs? Cause I have my weed in a mason jar in a backpack and she ran at the bag and just stared at it but wouldn't leave it alone

2. no cats are just retarded

3. Good answer, true

4. Probably your cat used to be a wizard, and was sentenced to 1,000 years as a cat, but when he was all magical he was a total blazer and now he's like bro I know what's up gimme that good shit. Yeah?

5. If you think cats are retarded.... well, you're misinformed.

6. I think the wizard cat stoner guy is right

7. Most likely scenario.

8. Once, I went to a friends and we went to his basement to chill. I brought my weed in my bag and his cat randomly started rubbing all over my bag and like clawing at it. That cat was just circling my bag and stuff lol.

9. yeppppp :cool:

10. Smoke that feline bitch up!

11. It might have something to do with how they are attracted to catnip or just strongly smelling herbs

12. [quote name='"GirlyS"']If you think cats are retarded.... well, you're misinformed.[/quote]

I wouldn't say they're retarded, just pointless to own as pets

13. Was it the weed or the bag just being there. I get a grocery bag and the cat will play with it for an hour. My backpack is a grwat cat fort too

14. I hate smoking at home because my cat goes nuts. He gets a whiff, investigates, tries to get me to smoke him up, then when I lock him out of the room he runs laps around the house. Cats are dumb.

15. To answer your question, yes, they do have a heightened sense of smell.

Wikiquote* "A domestic cat's sense of smell is about fourteen times as strong as a human's."

Once you get to know a cat, you really get to see it's personality. I am always surprised by the amount of emotional intelligence they've displayed.

Hands down best cat toy ever. Never ceases to amaze them. Can't blame them. As a kid I played with plastic bags, keeping them airborne and shit, and still do. The sound must be epic to them as well.

16. i love my cat. :smoking: he just chills, and does his thing while i smoke. Just chillin :D

17. dude, my cat does that too lol.

18. You should smoke out your cat or at least blow your hits in his face so he can get his buzz on too.

19. If I so much as open my jar in my room my cat will be scratching at my door.

20. The cat that lives with me will smell the open jar and leave the room.
    Oh by the way, talking about getting animals high is a BIG No-No here.