Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Cat knows I'm High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GaryG, Jun 25, 2011.

1. The rule against the discussion of getting pets high is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

2. Haha I know, this thread got closed for a little bit but I asked JD about and he opened it back up. haha.

3. My dog knows when I'm high. She stares at me with this look that says: "You are fucking baked.

Again."

4. When my cat smell's me smoking he come's in the room that's the only time he ever does hahahahahaha.

5. ya my dogs look at me funny when im high and dont like to be right next to me while im smoking... dunno why ive never done anything but yell at the one when she goes to eat her own shit.

6. my dog just stares at me in shame... :(

7. #87 GaryG, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    [​IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I'm high and he comes up to me and just rolls around,and is becoming very photogenic.

8. Its totally worse when your fapping, and your cat is just sitting there staring at you with this.. like.. really... look on his face.

9. Haha yeah i know, i always like pick him up and put him in the kitchen so he doesn't have to watch.

10. Everybody likes tacos..but really..he's watching you...

Attached Files:

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJdVEoVbgg&feature=related]YouTube - ‪"Dog"‬‏[/ame]

12. yeahh my cat can smell the danks and comes and purrs and shit whenever i got them, otherwise he will just sleep on my bed.

13. I love how I got Neg rep'd for saying that I got my cat high... I never even said it... Fuck you mushroom.

14. lol remember these?

Attached Files: