My cat caught a mouse!!

Discussion in 'General' started by tiger bloom, Sep 22, 2011.

1. His second one yet!!!

Attached Files:

2. He keeps fucking with it

Attached Files:

3. man wait till he eats that mofo if he knows how, on my parents farm we have a cat called skip raider who eats mice like a snake does, just gobbles it down in one go, crunching the bones as he goes. Then he proceeds to fall asleep on the back of the tv.

4. Dude.. My cat leaves half eaten birds, mice, moles and other rodents on my back step, daily..

5. We love cats
    [​IMG]

6. I saw my cat, no lie, with a full grown crow (alive) in it's mouth.

7. lol, gratz.

8. Omg ew he was like tossing it around and got blood on his claws and paws haha I didn't know cats did shit like that

9. At first I thought that said "COW" not CROW" and was like :eek:

10. Sounds like you might have a cat.

11. [quote name='"Blunt"']Sounds like you might have a cat.[/quote]

Yeah I think so!!!!

12. Haha same here.

13. Remember to not make a big deal out of it and just kinda take the thing and quietly dispose of it, I think they do is as a present to their human.

14. I always feel bad for the mouse. Cats are so sadistic, "playing" with it until it dies. So I take pity on the mouse. Just recently I saved a baby mouse my cat was trying to kill... Scooped him up in a cup and put the little guy outside.

15. haha i used to have a cat that brought lizards n birds to the screen door n made the same face as yours in that pic.. like he just wants to bring it to you as a gift, but wonders why you wont just let him in with it :laughing:

love cats for that.. its so funny to watch em play with their catch til its dead.. then they just ditch it and go try to find another to entertain them. :smoke:

16. Your cats a pussy my cat caught a lion with 1 paw

17. Your cat is now officially a cat.

18. Dude, my cat (who is adorable, like a kitten forever) rips the heads off animals and leaves them in my house. Then he purrs and licks me.

Legit, I've seen 4 mole heads this year, just decapitated. I dunno what he does with the bodies, but it's fucked.

I always try and save any animals he gets, because I know their fate is very very grim.