Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Cannana-Butter experience

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sexweed325, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #1 sexweed325, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    So i have been interested in making herb peanut butter for a long time. I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS, I GOT IT FROM THE STICKY ABOVE!! :hello:

Anyway, so i have the WHOLE day off today (besides my 8 page term paper thats due tmrw) so i figured id give the weed peanut butter a shot.

This is my story...

[​IMG]

so this is my setup. i got peanut butter, weed, a metal bread pan lookin thingy...
    oh and i did add olive oil to the pan!!!

[​IMG]

ok so i mixed the shit together and got it all ready for the oven. i am so excited!!!

[​IMG]

*walkie talkie noise* the breadpan is in the oven! *click*

i put the peanut butter in for 25 mins...but i decided to add 2 mins.

[​IMG]

yes i cooked at 325 degrees

[​IMG]

yeaaaa there was 4 minutes and 20 seconds left. i had to snap a pic :smoke:

[​IMG]

allll donnne!!! :hello:

[​IMG]

there was legit like an inch of peanut butter on both slices of bread. man this is gunna be rough to down....need some milk

[​IMG]

yay lunch is finally ready. i will post what happens. if i get high or whatever...

laterrrr

EDIT: so its been maybe 45 mins or so since i ate the peanut butter sandwhich thing...
    i went to smoke some of the mids i cooked....i got a little high but nothing more than a slight buzz.

so far a disappointment =/
    will edit later

2. i dont smoke when i eat. if i dont feel anything i eat more.

3. Looks like you used a fuckload of weed.

Would be sad if it doesn't work..

4. UPDATE: yea so i never really got high from the food. i smoked a GOOD amount of mids after i ate the sandwhich (which i almost puked because of).

I am not discouraged tho! i am def going to try this again soon once i pick up mids again. Im prolly gunna weigh it out and put an even 1.75 grams in there. i still dont know how much i ate originally.

oh well. happy eating! =)

5. Suggestions-

Read BadKittySmiles posts on edibles!

Read these for a better experience next time (they are short, don't worry)-

Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism (abst. - 2009)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-prandial oral bioavailability of a novel cannabinoid receptor agonist via avoidance of first-pass metabolism. (abst - 2009)
    Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-p... [Pharm Res. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Granny

6. [quote name='"sexweed325"']UPDATE: yea so i never really got high from the food. i smoked a GOOD amount of mids after i ate the sandwhich (which i almost puked because of).

I am not discouraged tho! i am def going to try this again soon once i pick up mids again. Im prolly gunna weigh it out and put an even 1.75 grams in there. i still dont know how much i ate originally.

oh well. happy eating! =)[/quote]

Ur gonna need more than that for mids.

7. Depends on how good his mids are..

I have gotten mids that when you at it it looks super shitty, shriveled buds but they blew me away..

Better than the dank I get here....

So really, only OP can make the decision, because he knows how strong/weak they are.

But your kinda right I would up that 1.75 to 2grams or so

8. Personally if you just use the oil cupcake tin method then you are pretty much guaranteed that it will work. Weed flavoured icecream is a lot easier to get down that 2 inches of peanut butter.

9. thanks for the input peoples.

yea i dont believe i got more than a gram in there. i think im definately going to use 2 grams. AND im def doing ice cream peanut butter milkshakes. fuck eating all that peanut butter lol.

10. thats some intense help. thanks! :hello: