my bust story!Funny as hell!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OCKID99, Dec 14, 2008.

1. about a month ago.we were blazzin in my friends room.just chillin kicking back.his parents are tight as fuck.they were home while we were smokin in his room.so we just cruzzin through out the city.im from the oc in cali so theres alot of BUD over here.lots of kids at my skool deal as well its soo popular over here.so we go back to his house and i plan to stay the night.but for some reason i wanted to go home and sleep in my own bed...ive never had this feeling b4.its just one of those times where i wanted to sleep in my own bed.so i call up my mother and she come to pick me up....btw im high as fuck:smoking:!idk what the fuck is going on im just zonein...shes like "u smell like pot"im like"ur trippin i dont do that shit"and shes like u better not!!i told here i was at a party that night and there were people there who had pot and were smoking it and just blowin all over the place.hard to belive when i smell like pot BAD...she belived it though haha so i leave the next morning and i had to take care of some shit.i come back to my house and my moms like"i have a drug test...your going to take it!"and im of course all cofident and shit.(accuallly im about to shit myself)so i get my friends vizen...eye drops(because thats suppose to fuck up the drug test)so i take that shit and put the whole vizen in the mother fucking cup ans i piss in the cup just to make it turn yellow,,,(like barley nothin)so we let that shit do its thing for 5 mins..AND THAT SHIT COMES UP POSITIVE FOR WEED.im like wtf are u fucking serious...im like tellin my mom...mom wtf...i dont do pot i swearrrr!!!i pick up the box and show her (theres a thing on the box...Its 99% accurate)"mom that one percent kicked in...it was a bad drug test..."im like wtf am i sayin...."im an idiot im sooooo busted"so we talked about it for a couple hours and i finally admited it"mom ok i did it about 2 moths ago...i tryed it...it was only once..."and shes like why the fuck are u doing this shit...im like"mom i didnt like it...it was one time..."(HUGE LIE BTW)i did it i think everyday that week...soo finally we got to the end of the convo and i agreed i wasnt going to do it again...anyways supriseingly she let me go out that night and right when i left that house i smoked a FATTY BOWL!!!! with my friends...(GOD IM SUCH A BAD KID...I WISH I WASNT...LOL)i smoked probly 5 times that night and she hasnt drug tested me scence...lol but i kno its coming soon.FUCK!:rolleyes:W.E...JUST KEEP BLAZIN EVERYONE SMOKE THAT SHIT GOOD AND HARD!NEVER FUCKING STOP!HAHAH WELL THATS MY STORY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!PEACE OUT!!!! AND STAY HIGHHHHH:smoking::smoke:

2. how old are you

3. #3 ProblemChyld, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    put bleach in the visine bottle next time..i thought visine would have worked but i guess there wasnt enough but im 100% bleach will work it saved me on like 10 drug tests

4. Funniest thing I have ever heard on here. PERIOD

5. People need to stoping using LOL...a simple haha will do. Either way man, that was a dip shit move to want to go home after blazing! what were you thinking?!

6. ahahaha

7. i really dont know...i just had the felling of sleeping im my own king sized bed.warm nad soft...damn was that a good night sleep though...it was hella worth it hahaha

8. im still laughing.

9. haha yea it was pretty funny story. but, are you going to be a little less rambo now? keep it on the down lo man so that the good times can continue. or try to convince otherwise, but it doesnt sound like thats possible. nice story though haha!!

10. ohh ya im going to keep it on the dl. for suree.god damn i cant belive all this just cuz i wanted to sleep in my own bed...WoW:eek:

11. So vizen doesnt work? :confused::rolleyes:

12. $5 your mom went back to her room that night and smoked a fat blunt.

13. "So I called her mom and had her come pick me up"

I love this new age middle school smokers

14. Hahaha they use to be quicker at the gun when I was younger. :rolleyes:

15. Hahaha.

It would have been nice if you had used paragraphs or something...wasn't easy to read...

I think you should have been more upfront with your mom, there is no point in lying.

16. you make yourself sound like an unintelligent waste of life. that is all.

17. this part made me laugh... sounds like you think you're a badass for smokin weed after your mommy caught you lmao

18. wow i wish i was that badass...

19. wow you tried to tell her you smoked it 2 months before she tested you.. you would have passed that.

ive never heard of weed staying in your system for more then 28 days or so. any weed that stays for 2 months must be like superganja straight from jesus.

yea try bleach for piss tests and if its a swab test put a penny under your tongue.