Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My buds taste like dryer sheets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Afro Samurai, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I got a half ounce of some O.G. Kush tonight and my boy had the buds in one bag, then put the bag in a second bag with one dryer sheet in it to hide the smell.....

I get home and start smoking it and it tastes like bounce... but the buds weren't in direct contact with the sheets so idk why they would taste like it...

Does anyone know how to get the taste out? If possible at all?

2. the taste is staying for good probably
    sorry

3. Let it dry out then re-moisturize.

4. The bags can permiate in either direction. If the weed smell can get out, the dryer sheet smell can get in.

I'm not too sure if there's a way to "fix" the buds, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Maybe letting the bud air out for a bit will help a little, but don't quote me on that.

5. Try putting an orange peel in it for 2 hours. That is what I do if my weed is dry, but maybe it could help with the taste too.

6. Hang them upside down and put them infront of a fan for an hour or 2.

Happy toking

7. The smell is adhering to the moisture. As I said before, let your bud dry out completely and re-moisturize with either an orange peel or lettuce leaf.

8. Some really good advice even though I was 3 when you commented this