My buddy's nightmare currently.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 24788, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Dan's night turned nighmare | Facebook

This is one of my buddies. This is his story,

His name is Daniel (one on the left) and he's going to prison for underage drinking, theft, and resisting arrest. Now the story of this poor mans great night turned into a nightmare starts when he and a few buddies were bored and had no idea what to do. They thought they'd sit at home and watch some tv, but after a couple hours of being bored they decided to go to a bar with their fake IDs and get a few beers. It's what many under age kids do for fun and they wanted to show the world how badass they are, but it didn't turn out that way for one of them. That's right you guessed it Dan.

Dan somehow managed to lose his friends and for a while they didn't seem to notice, but after an hour they decided to look for him, but it was too late. Dan had already committed his crimes. Dan entered a sex shop located near the bar and store and stole a blow up doll since he was lonely. He hasn't had a girlfriend in a few months and who can blame him for his actions? I know I can't I haven't had a girlfriend in 21 years, but that's beside the point. He was lonely and was only looking for a good time, so he stole a blow up doll. He didn't get far though and after about half a mile of walking he was picked up on the streets by LA's finest.

Now this is where the story gets bad. Dan didn't have his real ID on him and the police found out he was underage since he decided it was a good idea to snitch on himself, but we can't hate him for being honest now can we? Dan decided to do something dumb he lost control of himself and decided to try to teleport. The idea of teleporting sounds dumb, but when your drunk it's fucking awesome, but back on track. He was taken down by the police and after a very little scuffle which no one get scratched and he was given another charge which was resisting arrest.

This is why I decided to make this page because it's an honest mistake and he is an innocent man. Now I know some of you guys are saying that he deserves the 19 months in prison for his actions, but he's an honest man who doesn't deserve 19 months in prison in my opinion. He deserves 80 - 120 hours of community service at most for his actions. If everyone who is charged with stealing a blow doll gets 19 months in prison then everyone should be in prison because at some point in our life well do it or steal something less useful like a cd. Even if you don't agree how can you guys feel no pity for this man?

I don't know what to do anymore :(. I have no gaming buddy for the next 19 months now.

2. Sorry bro, but life has consequences. Fucking kids need to learn they aren't invincible.

On a positive note he won't serve all 19 months.

3. hahahahah those bits made me laugh. :smoking:

4. Stupid kid, theft and a b/e, he got what he deserved and is not innocent by a long shot. :cool:

5. One word. Alcohol.

It's no good.

6. This would have never happened if he stuck with the herb :)
    Because when your smoking, you can actually teleport!

7. See now if this guy was blazing, none of this would of happened.
    Another bad idea was the fake ID for going into a bar. Why not just go to a gas station or store if you have one and buy a case or two and just go home and drink? Problems can be contained that way and this could of certainly been avoided.

8. What a dumbass

9. cool story bro.

Attached Files:

10. lol he isn't innocent at all and totally deserved what happened to him. Who steals a sex doll and walks down the middle of the damn street with it?

Survival of the fittest....

11. How is he innocent? He stole something.

12. #12 marsdude89, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

Don't tell me "Prison Dan" is the guy on the right? If so, tell him good luck maintaining his virginity in prison.

Edit: Oh, looks like Dan's the one on the left then. I think he fares a bit better, but still not well.

13. Because he's your friend, you're trying to misconstrue what he actually got in trouble for. He didn't get 19mo just for stealing a blowup doll, and you know that. He got in trouble, as you said, for "underage drinking, theft, and resisting arrest." He decided to drink underage, in a public place no less. He decided to own a fake ID. He decided to steal. He decided to do whatever it is you refer to as "trying to teleport," which probably means he tried to run or otherwise resist arrest; hence the resisting arrest charge.

His decisions got himself in the mess. Why should we feel pity for somebody making a whole bunch of stupid decisions? I'd feel pity for him if he was forced to drink, forced to steal, forced to resist arrest. I doubt any of that is true.

It's a shitty situation, but that's why you don't make such poor decisions in the first place.

14. lol at teleporting, shoulda had some DMT instead

15. Alcohol fucks you over haha. Only times i've been cuffed were alcohol related offenses....just mip's though lol

16. Hopefully he learns his lesson.

17. haha what a dumb shit

18. hahahaha:hello::hello::hello:

19. sounds like a douche to me, hes facing the consequences of his stupid choices.

20. Who steals a blow up doll? Honestly.