My Bud doesnt look like Bud ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by JKing069, Dec 21, 2013.

1. No pic?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="Thosestrangeclouds" post="19308929" timestamp="1389288471"]No pic?Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I made two post and I try to delete this one but I guess I couldn't but I will post pictures Give me a sec :) Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

3. here you go :) Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

4. That appears to be marijuana, you may want to come with us. Sent from The Gods.

5. That's not weed man. I'm going to have to confiscate that shit. PM me for my address, and you can try again. No need to thank me...

:bongin:  

6. OK now why the hell do you say it does not look like bud?

What do you want?

7. Looks to be sativa dom, maybe that's why?foxtail genetics I prefer,j just looks different than"regular ".budz**Knives heated dull Orange Release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high**

8. [quote name="nomad881" post="19311760" timestamp="1389316603"]Looks to be sativa dom, maybe that's why?foxtail genetics I prefer,j just looks different than"regular ".budz**Knives heated dull Orange Release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high**[/quote]It look way to different then the weed i had grew before Its not like hmm .. compact ? You can say Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

9. The thing is that shit looks like lose lol I haven't seen weed like this before And if its sativa dom like you guys said it is then its a first for me ^_^Its just looks weird like a deformed weed of you say But weed is weed :) Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

10. and cause it Looks like this Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

11. Mine grew the same way my friend. The more you grow you will see all kinds of crazy formation with cannabis. Ever seen dr.grinspoon?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. #13 BredForMeds, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    genetics.. and ur lights.. get more HPS and MH.. for growing.. floros aren't going to produce DENSE buds like u are seeing on the MARKET. don't get me wrong I have a few strains that I can grow with CFLS and be dense as fuck.. but that's because there amazing Genetics.. that love low light.. wen I grow them outdoors. I grow them in the shade.. and get 6-12 ozs a plant. IN THE SHADE.. lol.  I can put them in the worst spot.. and they grow huge.